A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Multivitamin - from FDA reports
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has . The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Multivitamin is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Drugs taken:
- Garcinia Cambogia (garcinia)
- Multivitamin (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- neck pain
- abdominal pain
- back pain
- feeding disorder
- road traffic accident
- nausea and vomiting
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Myelofibrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Polycythaemia Vera (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jakafi (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 436 users)
- Multivitamin has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Multivitamin 42,268 users)
Can you answer these questions?
I recently took trazodone for sleep for a week (25mg) and 3 days of 12.5mg. I've stopped for about 4 days now, but still have a low buzz in my ears. I'm not taking any other medications at the at the moment, my blood pressure is good, I don't have diabetes. Will this go away? Has anyone ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.