A study for a 85 year old man who takes Omega 3, Cardizem - from FDA reports
5 males aged 85 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 85 year old male patient who has Erectile Dysfunction. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
5 males aged 85 (±5) who take Omega 3, Cardizem are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 85
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Erectile Dysfunction
- Drugs taken:
- Omega 3 (cod liver oil)
- Cardizem (diltiazem hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- international normalised ratio increased
- gastrointestinal perforation
- acute kidney failure
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- feeling abnormal
- pleural effusion
- appetite - decreased
- confusional state
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 40.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 20.00%)
- Multiple Myeloma (1 person, 20.00%)
- Headache (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fish Oil (3 people, 60.00%)
- Zestril (2 people, 40.00%)
- Vitamin D (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 40.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Omega 3 has active ingredients of cod liver oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Omega 3 3,415 users)
- Cardizem has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cardizem 21,792 users)
What are the conditions?
- Erectile dysfunction can be treated by Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Sildenafil citrate, Tadalafil (latest reports from 52,234 Erectile dysfunction patients)
Can you answer these questions?
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
Does your sex life ever go back to normal after taking this drug or is it permanent it's been 13 months and no change i also cant feel the intoxicating effects of alcohol does this change after a few years????
had prostate removed about 8 yrs ago " robotic surgery " then a year ago had my ureter repaired " had a hard time to pee" any way I was fine up until the ureter operation... now having a problem even when I take my little blue pill ?? theres info. on the zolpidem that it can cause ed... only ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello what's the best way to deal with this sac. And is there any operations that can help with it ? Why is it every time I get on antibiotics the pain in my back and hip gets better ? I've had this joint distinction now for 2 years it's getting harder to sit for the pain in my hip. Any advice ...
I am a 64-year old male, and I have been on levothyroxine for years ( > 10), because I was developing a goiter. For many years now, I have also had difficulty achieving orgasm and ejaculation. I have no problem getting and keeping an erection for the entire time, but sometimes it takes as much ...