A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Losartan Potassium, Tranxene, Lexapro - from FDA reports
47 females aged 62 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 62 year old female patient who has High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
47 females aged 62 (±5) who take Lipitor, Losartan Potassium, Tranxene, Lexapro are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 62
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Losartan Potassium (losartan potassium)
- Tranxene (clorazepate dipotassium)
- Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- muscle aches
- skin haemorrhage
- infected skin ulcer
- visual disturbance
5 - 10 years:n/a
- muscle aches
- joint pain
- weight decreased
- heart attack
- breathing difficulty
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (6 people, 12.77%)
- Diabetes (6 people, 12.77%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (5 people, 10.64%)
- Migraine (5 people, 10.64%)
- Pain (4 people, 8.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (9 people, 19.15%)
- Synthroid (8 people, 17.02%)
- Protonix (7 people, 14.89%)
- Pantoprazole (7 people, 14.89%)
- Lyrica (7 people, 14.89%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,114 users)
- Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan potassium 20,203 users)
- Tranxene has active ingredients of clorazepate dipotassium. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Tranxene 4,751 users)
- Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Lexapro 58,780 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,324 High cholesterol patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 High blood pressure patients)
- Anxiety depression (latest reports from 20 Anxiety depression patients)
- Lipitor and Losartan potassium drug interaction
- Lipitor and Tranxene drug interaction
- Lipitor and Lexapro drug interaction
- Losartan potassium and Tranxene drug interaction
- Losartan potassium and Lexapro drug interaction
- Tranxene and Lexapro drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I just started Lexpro 5 days ago. I was suffering from general anxiety and social anxiety. I am taking 10 MG daily and am suppose to up my dose to the 20 MG on day 7. I take it around 6pm every night. I have not been feeling myself since starting it. I feel very zombified and my emotions are ...
I just started it almost a month and a half ago, but it's really helping my depression and I don't want to stop and wait and try other medications, but I've started having dermatillomania and not being able to sleep at night. Is this something I can wait out and try to control or should I find ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
I had my dose of lexapro increased from 15 mg. to 20 mg. After which I started having extreme restlessness, high levels of anxiety, bad thoughts of hopelessness and acute depression. I was given cogentin to stop the moving and restlessness but it's not really working.
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband asked his doctor for Lexapro for situational stress. His territory was half the country but the company fired the other person and he was handling all of it. Then his boss retired and he took on his responsibilities. He had a physical on April 19th and told the doctor he had stress ...
taking both for acute reflux flareup and long standing treatment of depression which is well managed on lexapro brand name. Do not feel well since starting zantac this week. mild nausea, intestinal discomfort and overall odd feelings.
I am taking Losartan Potassium for close to a year and just read that it could cause Hydronephrosis. I had hydronephrosis 2 years ago from a different cause. I am afraid that I will get it from the Losartan.