A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Crestor, Zoloft, Jardiance, Xanax - from FDA reports
34 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has High Cholesterol, Depression, Diabetes, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
34 females aged 48 (±5) who take Crestor, Zoloft, Jardiance, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, Depression, Diabetes, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium)
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Jardiance (empagliflozin)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- vision blurred
- viral infection
- cutis laxa
- blood creatine phosphokinase increased
- weight increased
- myoglobin blood increased
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- high blood pressure
- chest pain
- sciatic nerve neuropathy
- ankle fracture
- heart attack
5 - 10 years:n/a
- weight increased
- joint pain
- abdominal pain
- back pain
- breathing difficulty
- anorectal abscess
- drug ineffective
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (6 people, 17.65%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 17.65%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (6 people, 17.65%)
- Cardiac Disorder (3 people, 8.82%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (3 people, 8.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (8 people, 23.53%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 20.59%)
- Wellbutrin (6 people, 17.65%)
- Plavix (6 people, 17.65%)
- Lipitor (6 people, 17.65%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 100,285 users)
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 104,364 users)
- Jardiance has active ingredients of empagliflozin. (latest outcomes from Jardiance 3,010 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,861 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,324 High cholesterol patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
- Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,089 Diabetes patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,518 Anxiety patients)
- Crestor and Zoloft drug interaction
- Crestor and Jardiance drug interaction
- Crestor and Xanax drug interaction
- Zoloft and Jardiance drug interaction
- Zoloft and Xanax drug interaction
- Jardiance and Xanax drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Sertaline for 20 years now. This week I was prescribed Levofloxacin for a Diverticulitis condition diagnosed on Monday. I chose not to take the Sertaline for the up to ten day stretch on this, new to me, medicine. I take Sertraline for an anxiety problem. I do not wish to add ...
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...