A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine - from FDA reports
1 female aged 23 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old female patient who has Ibs, Anxiety Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 13, 2017
1 female aged 23 (±5) who takes Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Ibs, Anxiety Disorder
- Drugs taken:
- Mebeverine Hydrochloride (mebeverine hydrochloride)
- Fluoxetine (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- photosensitivity reaction
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- photosensitivity reaction
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depressed Mood (1 person, 100.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levothyroxine Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Mebeverine hydrochloride has active ingredients of mebeverine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Mebeverine hydrochloride 539 users)
- Fluoxetine has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine 47,965 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine hydrochloride, Linzess (latest reports from 25,205 Ibs patients)
- Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 19,226 Anxiety disorder patients)
Can you answer these questions?
Hi – I may be barking up the wrong tree and apologies', if this is not the correct place to post this. I work in the food industry and have (for the last 20 years) had micro-biological swabbing (for Strep etc) done on a bi-monthly basis. I have since November being taking Flecainide. In ...
I have been on Buspar 5 mg twice daily for almost 2 weeks and it has helped but I'm still having moments of anxiety and my doc has said I can increase to 7.5 mg twice a day but I'm apprehensive that is could make the anxiety worse. I welcome any feedback. Thanks!
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
You may be interested in these reviews
I am recovering from breast cancer and have been taking fluoxetine for years and it has worked well for me, so they put me on tamoxifen and had to take me off and put me on anastrozole. I have very high anxiety and am very achy. Is this normal?
Has anyone found that they became verbally and behaviourally disinhibited on Prozac? I stopped taking it because people noticed I was saying and doing inappropriate things, often of a sexual nature ie sexual swearwords, being suggestive etc. It also made me impulsive, spontaneous and loose ...