A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Calcium, Letrozole, Seroquel, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
2 females aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has . The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 13, 2017
2 females aged 59 (±5) who take Calcium, Letrozole, Seroquel, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 59
- Gender: female
- Drugs taken:
- Calcium (calcium)
- Letrozole (letrozole)
- Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate)
- Sertraline Hydrochloride (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- abdominal pain upper
- abdominal pain
- skin blushing/flushing
- heart rate increased
- nausea and vomiting
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Migraine (1 person, 50.00%)
- Headache (1 person, 50.00%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (1 person, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 50.00%)
- Prolensa (1 person, 50.00%)
- Eliquis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Alphagan P (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 63,873 users)
- Letrozole has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Letrozole 7,657 users)
- Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 94,596 users)
- Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline hydrochloride 13,842 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,413 users)
- Calcium and Letrozole drug interaction
- Calcium and Seroquel drug interaction
- Calcium and Sertraline hydrochloride drug interaction
- Calcium and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Letrozole and Seroquel drug interaction
- Letrozole and Sertraline hydrochloride drug interaction
- Letrozole and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Seroquel and Sertraline hydrochloride drug interaction
- Seroquel and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Vitamin d drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Recently I OD'd on Tylenol 3 w/ codeine and just got out of treatment. Once in treatment they took me off klonopin and started me on seroquel, vistiril, trazadone and more seroquel and cymbalta. After on all these meds I started having this weird smelling discharge that smelled like a box of ...
I've been on Seroquel for over 10 years and within the past several surgeries using Scopolamine patch behind the ear I have only had a reaction of severe itching sensation that was successfully treated with Camphor lotion. I highly recommend the Scopolamine patch to help nausea after anesthesia.
I have been taking Seroquel for the past one month. I realised my ears are pain ever since I started taking this medicine. Is it due to the body adjustment or will this problem prolong? Shall I continue taking. I have sleeping problem and doctor advised me to take Seroquel.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Taking Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg nocte for 2 years, as adjunct to Venlafaxine (Efexor) 300mg per diem, treatment for major depressive disorder. Recently began experiencing personality change to angry, irritable, moody. Referring this to Consultant ASAP. Want to discontinue, but facing severe ...
I am on numerous meds for anxiety with agoraphobia and bipolar. I was also on narcotics for back issues for the last 17 years. I have recently been on a program to withdraw from the opiates. I have been off them now for 9 days. My problem is since being off the opiates, I have been having ...