A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Nexium, Eliquis, Atacand, Atenolol, Zyrtec Allergy - from FDA reports
23 females aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old female patient who has Diffuse Cutaneous Mastocytosis, Hypertension, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Preventative. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 14, 2017
23 females aged 45 (±5) who take Nexium, Eliquis, Atacand, Atenolol, Zyrtec Allergy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Diffuse Cutaneous Mastocytosis, Hypertension, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Preventative
- Drugs taken:
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Eliquis (apixaban)
- Atacand (candesartan cilexetil)
- Atenolol (atenolol)
- Zyrtec Allergy (cetirizine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- weight decreased
- appetite - decreased
- back pain
- joint pain
- stress and anxiety
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (7 people, 30.43%)
- Pain (6 people, 26.09%)
- Metastases To Bone (5 people, 21.74%)
- Breast Cancer (5 people, 21.74%)
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 17.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (10 people, 43.48%)
- Synthroid (9 people, 39.13%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 34.78%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 34.78%)
- Albuterol (8 people, 34.78%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Nexium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Nexium 127,920 users)
- Eliquis has active ingredients of apixaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Eliquis 25,895 users)
- Atacand has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atacand 17,867 users)
- Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atenolol 121,307 users)
- Zyrtec allergy has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec allergy 1,710 users)
What are the conditions?
- Diffuse cutaneous mastocytosis (condition that presents at birth with skin that is thickened and easily blistered) (latest reports from 33 Diffuse cutaneous mastocytosis patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,335 Hypertension patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,335 High blood pressure patients)
- Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,260 Acid reflux patients)
- Preventative can be treated by Aspirin (latest reports from 156 Preventative patients)
- Nexium and Eliquis drug interaction
- Nexium and Atacand drug interaction
- Nexium and Atenolol drug interaction
- Nexium and Zyrtec allergy drug interaction
- Eliquis and Atacand drug interaction
- Eliquis and Atenolol drug interaction
- Eliquis and Zyrtec allergy drug interaction
- Atacand and Atenolol drug interaction
- Atacand and Zyrtec allergy drug interaction
- Atenolol and Zyrtec allergy drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I've been on atenolol (half)50grams and half asprin for the past 6 months for an abnormal heart beat and enlarged heart. I've just been introduced to moringa juice but due to my medication I'm reluctant to drink moringa. Please tell me if its ok.
After being treated for ITP for several months on high doses of prednisone, 120mg daily, I developed many pulmonary embolisms in both lungs at same time, December 2015. Started on Warfarin and just a month ago the doc switched me to Eliquis after being off warfarin for a few weeks due to a ...
Had an endoscopy today due to being anemic and 16 polyps were found in my stomach and removed. Size of the polyps were 10mm to 18mm. Have been on Nexium for 7 years for an ulcer. Has anyone had these size poplyps due to nexium?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was fitted with a pacemaker In NOV, 2015 and began taking Eliquis. Within a year my weight increased by over 40 pounds. Ultimately I was wheeled into the emergency room hardly able to breathe. They gave me a breathalyzer, didn't work. I was put on medication to reduce my water weight ...
I have been taking eliquis for a while know and never had an issues with it. I noticed a few days ago that I have bruising on my toes on my right foot and some soreness a bluing on my right hand. I am not sure of course if it it chloestrol embolism
Hi! I am a 68 year old male. I suffered a DVT and a PE back in December. I was put on Coumadin for three months, and then switched to Eliquis. I am tolerating it well. I suffer from time to time with muscle and joint pains. The only thing that seems to help is Ibuprofin. Some of these pains are ...
I am new to the group. I have been taking Eliquis (5 mg. twice daily) since December 2016. About a month or two in I began developing a cough. There is no blood in my sputum, and I am not short of breath. There is no pain. The cough is especially heavy when I have post-nasal drip.