A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Nexium, Lovastatin, Zide, Lyrica, Ropinirole Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
2 females aged 67 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 67 year old female patient who has Heartburn, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Lumbar Pain, Rls. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
2 females aged 67 (±5) who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Nexium, Lovastatin, Zide, Lyrica, Ropinirole Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 67
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Heartburn, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Lumbar Pain, Rls
- Drugs taken:
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride (tizanidine hydrochloride)
- Metoprolol Succinate (metoprolol succinate)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Lovastatin (lovastatin)
- Zide (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Ropinirole Hydrochloride (ropinirole hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- type 2 diabetes
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (2 people, 100.00%)
- Rebif (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fish Oil (2 people, 100.00%)
- Centrum (2 people, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Tizanidine hydrochloride 2,218 users)
- Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 26,069 users)
- Nexium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Nexium 127,907 users)
- Lovastatin has active ingredients of lovastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lovastatin 20,147 users)
- Zide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Zide 97,016 users)
- Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 143,307 users)
- Ropinirole hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Ropinirole hydrochloride 1,578 users)
What are the conditions?
- Heartburn can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,157 Heartburn patients)
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,229 High cholesterol patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,112 High blood pressure patients)
- Lumbar pain (pain in lower back) can be treated by Percocet, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Tramadol hydrochloride, Flexeril, Vicodin (latest reports from 5,964 Lumbar pain patients)
- Rls (restless legs syndrome) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole hydrochloride, Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Gabapentin (latest reports from 27,437 Rls patients)
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Metoprolol succinate drug interaction
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Nexium drug interaction
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Lovastatin drug interaction
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Zide drug interaction
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Lyrica drug interaction
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Ropinirole hydrochloride drug interaction
- Metoprolol succinate and Nexium drug interaction
- Metoprolol succinate and Lovastatin drug interaction
- Metoprolol succinate and Zide drug interaction
- Metoprolol succinate and Lyrica drug interaction
- Metoprolol succinate and Ropinirole hydrochloride drug interaction
- Nexium and Lovastatin drug interaction
- Nexium and Zide drug interaction
- Nexium and Lyrica drug interaction
- Nexium and Ropinirole hydrochloride drug interaction
- Lovastatin and Zide drug interaction
- Lovastatin and Lyrica drug interaction
- Lovastatin and Ropinirole hydrochloride drug interaction
- Zide and Lyrica drug interaction
- Zide and Ropinirole hydrochloride drug interaction
- Lyrica and Ropinirole hydrochloride drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Lyrica (150mg/day) for about 6 months and I took it once before for about 4 months. In both cases my triglycerides went up above the normal range. The first time, I weaned myself off of Lyrica and my triglycerides returned to normal. This time I'm wondering if there is ...
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
Had an endoscopy today due to being anemic and 16 polyps were found in my stomach and removed. Size of the polyps were 10mm to 18mm. Have been on Nexium for 7 years for an ulcer. Has anyone had these size poplyps due to nexium?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am trying to wean off depakote and go onto lyrica for pain. Initially 14 years ago I was put on depakote for being diagnosed with bipolar.....though I have only ever had on long episode. I suffer with chronic pain so I am trying Lyrica (which seems to be really helping my pain) and go slowly ...
If I go off Lyrica , will my burning mouth symptoms go away? I think I'd rather have nerve pain in my arm , than this burning mouth and lip pain! Has anyone stopped lyrica and the mouth pain went away?
I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
Hi. I'm 83 years old. have been taking Lamictal (250 mg/day) for about 6-7 years for peripheral neuropathy, both feet. Effectiveness is now minimal. Neurologist suggests I start taking Lyrica. He says I can wait 3 weeks (when I see him again) before titrating the lamictal down. anyone done ...