A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Losartan, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Furosemide, Atorvastatin Calcium, Carvedilol - from FDA reports
44 females aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 60 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure, Exudate, High Cholesterol, Fast Heart Rate. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 14, 2017
44 females aged 60 (±5) who take Losartan, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Furosemide, Atorvastatin Calcium, Carvedilol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 60
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Exudate, High Cholesterol, Fast Heart Rate
- Drugs taken:
- Losartan (losartan potassium)
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride (hydralazine hydrochloride)
- Furosemide (furosemide)
- Atorvastatin Calcium (atorvastatin calcium)
- Carvedilol (carvedilol)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- renal disorder
- muscle aches
- gait disturbance
- drug level decreased
- breathing difficulty
- liver disorder
- hepatic enzyme increased
- acute kidney failure
- muscle atrophy
5 - 10 years:n/a
- muscle aches
- cardiac failure congestive
- pain in extremity
- neuropathy peripheral
- breathing difficulty
- vision blurred
- stress and anxiety
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes (8 people, 18.18%)
- Pain (6 people, 13.64%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (3 people, 6.82%)
- Hiatal Hernia (3 people, 6.82%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 6.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lantus (10 people, 22.73%)
- Plavix (7 people, 15.91%)
- Metformin (7 people, 15.91%)
- Klor-Con (7 people, 15.91%)
- Humalog (7 people, 15.91%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Losartan has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan 59,767 users)
- Hydralazine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydralazine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydralazine hydrochloride 449 users)
- Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 140,166 users)
- Atorvastatin calcium has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Atorvastatin calcium 27,736 users)
- Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,011 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,335 High blood pressure patients)
- Exudate (fluid that filters from the circulatory system into lesions or areas of inflammation) (latest reports from 1 Exudate patients)
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,329 High cholesterol patients)
- Fast heart rate can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Metoprolol succinate, Propranolol hydrochloride (latest reports from 63,034 Fast heart rate patients)
- Losartan and Hydralazine hydrochloride drug interaction
- Losartan and Furosemide drug interaction
- Losartan and Atorvastatin calcium drug interaction
- Losartan and Carvedilol drug interaction
- Hydralazine hydrochloride and Furosemide drug interaction
- Hydralazine hydrochloride and Atorvastatin calcium drug interaction
- Hydralazine hydrochloride and Carvedilol drug interaction
- Furosemide and Atorvastatin calcium drug interaction
- Furosemide and Carvedilol drug interaction
- Atorvastatin calcium and Carvedilol drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Losartan for appro three years. I have had dry eyes for three years, also. The last 6 months, it has gotten worse. I am currently under the care of an opthamologist. he has me on restasis, heat treatments, ointment at night and serum tears. Nothing seems to be helping. I ...
Consume daily 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar daily. I'M 62 YEARS old and taking blood pressure pills daily- bisoprolol. Suger level near 8. But not on any medication yet. Lately having fast heart beat on regular basis. My weight 205 lbs. Height 5 feet 11 inches.
Does anyone else taking tecfidera have rapid heart rate, daily headaches, nausea, memory loss, severe fatigue and depression, and severe itching. I don't know which is worse the ms or the side affects of the drug. I don't know if it is worth taking if I am so miserable I don't want to live ...
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Trying to find help. I have been recently getting worse outbreaks of rapid heart beat for no apparent reason. Went to the ER 2 days ago didn't think think I would make it there because it was so extreme. I have been on this drug for years but wondering if this is a side effect I didn't know ...
I am taking atorvastatin now times 6 months. When I go out in the garden is get a red itchy rash on any area exposed to the sun. It burns and in some areas blisters. I am 69 and have worked in the garden all of my life with not problem before. Any ideas?
I am somewhat relieved to know that my hearing loss could be related to taking carvedilol. I have been told that hearing loss is probably due to aging, but there is no history of genetic hearing loss in my mother who died at 94 or my three uncles on my dad's side who were all in their 90's. It ...