A study for a 83 year old man who takes Coumadin, Diazepam, Metoprolol Succinate, Zantac 150, Melatonin - from FDA reports
1 male aged 83 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 83 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Hypertension, Gerd, Blood Thinner. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 11, 2017
1 male aged 83 (±5) who takes Coumadin, Diazepam, Metoprolol Succinate, Zantac 150, Melatonin is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 83
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety, Hypertension, Gerd, Blood Thinner
- Drugs taken:
- Coumadin (warfarin sodium)
- Diazepam (diazepam)
- Metoprolol Succinate (metoprolol succinate)
- Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride)
- Melatonin (melatonin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- gingival bleeding
- catheter site haemorrhage
- international normalised ratio increased
- haemoglobin decreased
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem Tartrate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Niacin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Amlodipine (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Coumadin 109,184 users)
- Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Diazepam 54,892 users)
- Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 26,079 users)
- Zantac 150 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 150 4,323 users)
- Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 12,274 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,530 Anxiety patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,335 Hypertension patients)
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,260 Gerd patients)
- Blood thinner can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium, Plavix, Xarelto (latest reports from 2,819 Blood thinner patients)
- Coumadin and Diazepam drug interaction
- Coumadin and Metoprolol succinate drug interaction
- Coumadin and Zantac 150 drug interaction
- Coumadin and Melatonin drug interaction
- Diazepam and Metoprolol succinate drug interaction
- Diazepam and Zantac 150 drug interaction
- Diazepam and Melatonin drug interaction
- Metoprolol succinate and Zantac 150 drug interaction
- Metoprolol succinate and Melatonin drug interaction
- Zantac 150 and Melatonin drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I’ve had undiagnosed right ear pain intermittently for some time without any diagnosis obtainable from ENT or medical Doctors. Took 10mg of Melatonin for sleep aid for first time last night. I awoke at 3am with a level 10+ right ear ache. I thought of an ER visit, but laid on my right ear ...
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Diagnosed with Budd Chiari Syndrome 16years ago. Had 2 TIPS procedures in that time to clear occlusion in hepatic vein, last one quite recently. Research says marijuana can help with pain, fatigue and maybe have an effect on cirrhosis. Not keen on smoking so looking for the cleanest way to take ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I have had these dvts (13) and a pe...Does the pain ever stop..everything they give me causes me to bleed and I get clots even with the anticoagulant. Help I feel so Alone I will be 50 in a few weeks and these started when I turned 40.. My milestone have been full of pain.
Hello I was having severe panic attacks about six months ago so my doctor prescribed me Valium. Xanax was not working. I was not able to function or live before. I feel like it didn't really help me. But now it seems that my hair is falling out. It was thinning before about two years ago it ...
I have taken Flecanide Acetate 50 mg twice a day about a year and a half ago. discontinued 1 month in as thought it might be causing dizziness. Now just started Flecanide today 50mg twice a day and take metoprolol succ ER 25 mg in morning and 12.5 in evening. Nervous about the combination of ...
taking both for acute reflux flareup and long standing treatment of depression which is well managed on lexapro brand name. Do not feel well since starting zantac this week. mild nausea, intestinal discomfort and overall odd feelings.
New to the group and have been going nuts trying to figure out why I had lost my sense of taste. A few months ago my pain management doc recommended it and it helps me get to sleep. I did a Google search on it and loss of taste, and boom! How long from when I stop taking it until my sense of ...