A study for a 32 year old man who takes Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Xl, Depakote Er - from FDA reports
20 males aged 32 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 32 year old male patient who has Substance Abuse, Bipolar. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 11, 2017
20 males aged 32 (±5) who take Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Xl, Depakote Er are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 32
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Substance Abuse, Bipolar
- Drugs taken:
- Naltrexone Hydrochloride (naltrexone hydrochloride)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
- Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Depakote Er (divalproex sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- drug dependence
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- memory loss
- hemoglobin derivatives
- suicide attempt
- drug ineffective
- intentional self-injury
5 - 10 years:n/a
- chest pain
- high blood cholesterol
- weight increased
- weight loss
- diabetes mellitus inadequate control
- drug abuse and dependence
- type 2 diabetes
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 15.00%)
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 15.00%)
- Schizoaffective Disorder (3 people, 15.00%)
- Drug Dependence (2 people, 10.00%)
- Bacteraemia (1 person, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (9 people, 45.00%)
- Zyprexa (8 people, 40.00%)
- Risperdal (7 people, 35.00%)
- Prozac (7 people, 35.00%)
- Klonopin (7 people, 35.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Naltrexone hydrochloride has active ingredients of naltrexone hydrochloride. It is often used in alcoholism. (latest outcomes from Naltrexone hydrochloride 710 users)
- Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 107,538 users)
- Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 17,020 users)
- Depakote er has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote er 4,723 users)
What are the conditions?
- Substance abuse can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methadose (latest reports from 35,501 Substance abuse patients)
- Bipolar (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 65,812 Bipolar patients)
- Naltrexone hydrochloride and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Naltrexone hydrochloride and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Naltrexone hydrochloride and Depakote er drug interaction
- Gabapentin and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Gabapentin and Depakote er drug interaction
- Wellbutrin xl and Depakote er drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
Hi, my name is Sabrina. I am 41 years old. I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago when my surgeon diagnosed me with possible adenomiosis. While inside she chose to remove a mass (scar tissue) from my abdominal area right above my pubic bone. She says it was from a past C-section. She said after ...
Burning Sensation halfway around my ches, just below my breast on the right side of my body. Feels not quite as painful as Shingles with no external or visible signs. My doctors can't tell me with any degree of certainty what the problem is, but keep me on these ineffective pain meds. ...
I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Gabapentin for a few months now and I'm starting to have effects. Hands swollen and painful. Sores in my mouth. Blood blister on roof of my mouth. Sore throat as well. Dr today again. Ty. J
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
Hi, my name is Jennifer. My ears started ringing over 2 years ago, while I was on Naltrexone. I stopped taking it over a year ago, but the ringing has gotten worse. The only other thing I take religiously, is Excedrin. Any thoughts or suggestions?! Thank you 😊
I am trying to wean off depakote and go onto lyrica for pain. Initially 14 years ago I was put on depakote for being diagnosed with bipolar.....though I have only ever had on long episode. I suffer with chronic pain so I am trying Lyrica (which seems to be really helping my pain) and go slowly ...