A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Evening Primrose Oil, Potassium, Flonase, Dexilant - from FDA reports
2 females aged 49 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 49 year old female patient who has Potassium - Low, Hot Flashes, Allergies, Acid Reflux. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 11, 2017
2 females aged 49 (±5) who take Evening Primrose Oil, Potassium, Flonase, Dexilant are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 49
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Potassium - Low, Hot Flashes, Allergies, Acid Reflux
- Drugs taken:
- Evening Primrose Oil (evening primrose oil)
- Potassium (potassium)
- Flonase (fluticasone propionate)
- Dexilant (dexlansoprazole)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Raynaud's Disease: 0 (0% of females aged 49 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Raynaud's Disease in Potassium - Low: 0 (0% of females aged 49 (±5) who have Potassium - Low)
- Raynaud's Disease in Hot Flashes: 0 (0% of females aged 49 (±5) who have Hot Flashes)
- Raynaud's Disease in Allergies: 0 (0% of females aged 49 (±5) who have Allergies)
- Raynaud's Disease in Acid Reflux: 6 (0.08% of females aged 49 (±5) who have Acid Reflux)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Raynaud's Disease in Evening Primrose Oil: 2 (1.53% of females aged 49 (±5) who take Evening Primrose Oil)
- Raynaud's Disease in drugs with ingredients of Evening Primrose Oil: 2 (0.79% of females aged 49 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of evening primrose oil)
- Raynaud's Disease in Potassium: 1 (0.07% of females aged 49 (±5) who take Potassium)
- Raynaud's Disease in drugs with ingredients of Potassium: 1 (0.07% of females aged 49 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of potassium)
- Raynaud's Disease in Flonase: 5 (0.14% of females aged 49 (±5) who take Flonase)
- Raynaud's Disease in drugs with ingredients of Flonase: 17 (0.23% of females aged 49 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fluticasone propionate)
- Raynaud's Disease in Dexilant: 1 (0.11% of females aged 49 (±5) who take Dexilant)
- Raynaud's Disease in drugs with ingredients of Dexilant: 7 (0.61% of females aged 49 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of dexlansoprazole)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- pain in extremity
- low tissue oxygen
- intervertebral disc protrusion
- post procedural infection
- kidney stones
- hepatic enzyme increased
- kidney infection (pyelonephritis)
- hepatic steatosis
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (2 people, 100.00%)
- Trilipix (1 person, 50.00%)
- Flexeril (1 person, 50.00%)
- Claritin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Biotin (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Evening primrose oil has active ingredients of evening primrose oil. It is often used in premenstrual syndrome. (latest outcomes from Evening primrose oil 709 users)
- Potassium has active ingredients of potassium. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium 19,892 users)
- Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Flonase 36,657 users)
- Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Dexilant 7,941 users)
What are the conditions?
- Potassium - low can be treated by Potassium chloride, Klor-con, Klor-con m20, Potassium, Potassium chloride 20meq in dextrose 5% and sodium chloride 0.45% in plastic container (latest reports from 36,201 Potassium - low patients)
- Hot flashes can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Effexor, Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Clonidine hydrochloride (latest reports from 38,878 Hot flashes patients)
- Allergies can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,756 Allergies patients)
- Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,260 Acid reflux patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Raynaud's disease has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 4,580 Raynaud's disease patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Evening primrose oil and Potassium drug interaction
- Evening primrose oil and Flonase drug interaction
- Evening primrose oil and Dexilant drug interaction
- Potassium and Flonase drug interaction
- Potassium and Dexilant drug interaction
- Flonase and Dexilant drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I was using flonase since 2000 after 17 years I found out terrible side effect of this nasal sprey.I went 17 different doctors but none of them could find solution.My upper mouth and tounge was burning all the time.After I stoped using Flonase my mouth tuned back to the normal.If you have ...
Dear all , I need your advice, after 2 months of using Flonase twice a day I got a sore throat , I stopped using it one month ago now , however I am still have sore throat, so how long usually it takes for throat healing and being normal again after stopping the Flonase ? Thanks for your ...
I've taken evening primrose oil in the past and loved it. I've never taken pure msm, but in the past I've taken hair skin and nail vitamins that had MSM as a main ingredient. I never had any side effects from either. I'm now thinking of taking evening primrose oil with a small dosage of msm. Has ...
I am a 69 yr. Old Female!!Have been taking flonase for 5 or 6 yrs.Broke out in shingles a yr. Ago..Have had 3 breakouts since..The last 2 breakouts were in less than a month of each other!!! Curious if it could possibly be a side effect from the flonase..am not taking any other medications!!
Hi there, I have reynauds which affects my hands primarily and take Fluoxatin for it. On Monday I was put on Tamulosin (Contiflow XL) and the coldness of my hands has got worse. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just a coincidence? I would be grateful for any responses.
You may be interested in these reviews
I used the generic flonase on Saturday, June 3 2017 and lost my sense of smell either right away or after the 3rd dose. Once my symptoms began to clear up, I noticed my sense of smell was gone. Would never have even taken the other 2 doses if I had associated that with the generic flonase vs. ...
Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...
Wondering off side effects taking Antabuse with a allergy medication' Fulticasone (Flonase) ?? Please let me know if anyone has side-effects and what is the most serious issues that can happen. Please email me, thanks for your time and understanding.