A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Alphagan P, Wellbutrin - from FDA reports
24 females aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has Hyphema, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 11, 2017
24 females aged 59 (±5) who take Alphagan P, Wellbutrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 59
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hyphema, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Alphagan P (brimonidine tartrate)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- feeling hot
- skin blushing/flushing
- emotional distress
- rash papular
- skin warm
- dry skin
- capillary fragility
- rash macular
1 - 6 months:
- white blood cell count decreased
- red blood cell count decreased
- high blood pressure
- nausea and vomiting
- eye pain
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- eye pain
- heart palpitations
- dry eyes
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rosacea (4 people, 16.67%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 12.50%)
- Panic Disorder (3 people, 12.50%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 12.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (7 people, 29.17%)
- Tylenol (7 people, 29.17%)
- Vitamin D (6 people, 25.00%)
- Skelaxin (6 people, 25.00%)
- Celebrex (6 people, 25.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Alphagan p has active ingredients of brimonidine tartrate. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Alphagan p 2,622 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,393 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hyphema (collection of blood inside the front part of the eye) (latest reports from 3 Hyphema patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,565 Depression patients)
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
Hello, my son is 6.5 years and on this growth hormone after a brain tumour and following cancer treatment. He's been taking the drug for a year now and he's become really badly behaved and is displaying signs of depression. Hoping for some help and advice please. Thanks
I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?