A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Vitamin D - from FDA reports
2,023 females aged 27 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Low Vitamin D. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 11, 2017
2,023 females aged 27 (±5) who take Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Low Vitamin D
- Drugs taken:
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Psoriasis: 6 (0.3% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Psoriasis in Low Vitamin D: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Low Vitamin D)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Psoriasis in Vitamin D: 6 (0.35% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
- Psoriasis in drugs with ingredients of Vitamin D: 7 (0.35% of females aged 27 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- birth control
- drug exposure during pregnancy
- selective abortion
- pharyngolaryngeal pain
- feeling abnormal
- hepatitis acute
- hepatic failure
- chest pain
1 - 6 months:
- respiratory acidosis
- brain stem haemorrhage
- acute kidney failure
- circulatory collapse
- staphylococcal sepsis
- venoocclusive liver disease
- multi-organ failure
6 - 12 months:
- premature delivery
- birth control
- drug ineffective
- unintended pregnancy
- joint swelling
- respiratory tract infection
- maternal exposure during pregnancy
- joint pain
1 - 2 years:
- pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor
- nausea and vomiting
2 - 5 years:
- blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- cerebral infarction
- muscle aches
- blood glucose increased
- influenza like illness
- muscle spasms
- abortion induced
- gait disturbance
5 - 10 years:n/a
- stress and anxiety
- injection site pain
- drug ineffective
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (296 people, 14.63%)
- Crohn's Disease (234 people, 11.57%)
- Birth Control (212 people, 10.48%)
- Depression (140 people, 6.92%)
- Narcolepsy (128 people, 6.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (292 people, 14.43%)
- Calcium (273 people, 13.49%)
- Vitamin B12 (194 people, 9.59%)
- Multivitamin (153 people, 7.56%)
- Xyrem (136 people, 6.72%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,416 users)
What are the conditions?
- Low vitamin d can be treated by Vitamin d (latest reports from 263 Low vitamin d patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) has been reported by people with psoriasis, psoriatic arthropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 188,612 Psoriasis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have scalp Psoriasis since October 2016. After three months I got fever for a day and thereafter severe joint pains and stiffness in fingers and feet. I used Naproxen for 8 months and got temporary relief. Scalp Psoriasis is still present. Is there any relation between the two. What is ...
If anyone struggles with the same issue, please help!!!!!! What have you done or what are you doing to control the psoriasis and to stop the recurring boils. I can't stand it anymore. I never had a boil in my life and after pregnancy at the age of 39 I developed inverse psoriasis and get ...
what treatments have anyone followed to avoid placenta abruction due to psioris. My daughter lost two babies from abruction in week 30- 32 however none of her high risk OB/GYN/s ever considered her psioris as the cause they suggest next pregnancy attempt to start her on blood thinners which ...
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
HI, well my name is nicolas, im french, living in Berlin, Germany, i have psoriasis and sleep paralysis disorder since about 12/13 years now, psoriasis started a bit earlier than sleep paralysis. I always considered those two things as being my two demons, but strangely i never thought that ...