A study for a 33 year old man who takes Vesicare - from FDA reports
71 males aged 33 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 33 year old male patient who has Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Hyperthyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
71 males aged 33 (±5) who take Vesicare are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 33
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Hyperthyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Vesicare (solifenacin succinate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Lose Weight: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Lose Weight in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who have Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Lose Weight in Hyperthyroid: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who have Hyperthyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Lose Weight in Vesicare: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take Vesicare)
- Lose Weight in drugs with ingredients of Vesicare: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of solifenacin succinate)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- suicidal ideation
- depressed mood
- confusional state
- urination - painful
- urine output decreased
- heart palpitations
1 - 6 months:
- dry eyes
- dry mouth
6 - 12 months:
- ards (acute respiratory distress syndrome)
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:
- emotional disorder
- personality change
- drug ineffective
- oedema peripheral
- blood glucose increased
- skin discoloration
- feeling hot
- lymphocyte count decreased
- eosinophil count decreased
- numbness and tingling
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (22 people, 30.99%)
- Gait Disturbance (11 people, 15.49%)
- Hypertonic Bladder (10 people, 14.08%)
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (8 people, 11.27%)
- Bladder Disorder (7 people, 9.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tysabri (14 people, 19.72%)
- Gilenya (12 people, 16.90%)
- Lyrica (11 people, 15.49%)
- Baclofen (10 people, 14.08%)
- Neurontin (8 people, 11.27%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Vesicare 18,751 users)
What are the conditions?
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (benign enlargement of the prostate) can be treated by Flomax, Avodart, Tamsulosin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin hydrochloride (latest reports from 26,240 Benign prostatic hyperplasia patients)
- Hyperthyroid can be treated by Levothyroxine sodium, Synthroid, Methimazole, Tapazole, Propylthiouracil (latest reports from 12,439 Hyperthyroid patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure (latest reports from 30,777 Lose weight patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
You may be interested in these reviews
hi I have been on Temazepan for the last 5 years, 25 milligrams. I am thinking of going off it. I have tried twice without success. Any suggestons, or better substitutes. I am an active 82 year old female
I have been on temazepan for about 5 years, without any side effects. However, just lately, I discovered that weight loss is a side effect. I have lost about 20 lbs in the last 5 years, and took every test to find out why. I now believe it is from the temazepan, and i dont want to go off
Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...