A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Lovenox, Decadron, Albuterol, Singulair - from FDA reports
110 females aged 58 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 58 year old female patient who has Blood Clots, Asthma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
110 females aged 58 (±5) who take Lovenox, Decadron, Albuterol, Singulair are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 58
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Blood Clots, Asthma
- Drugs taken:
- Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium)
- Decadron (dexamethasone)
- Albuterol (albuterol)
- Singulair (montelukast sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Flushing: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Flushing in Blood Clots: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who have Blood Clots)
- Flushing in Asthma: 79 (0.66% of females aged 58 (±5) who have Asthma)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Flushing in Lovenox: 9 (0.38% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Lovenox)
- Flushing in drugs with ingredients of Lovenox: 14 (0.33% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of enoxaparin sodium)
- Flushing in Decadron: 78 (1.96% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Decadron)
- Flushing in drugs with ingredients of Decadron: 189 (1.79% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of dexamethasone)
- Flushing in Albuterol: 59 (0.63% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Albuterol)
- Flushing in drugs with ingredients of Albuterol: 93 (0.68% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of albuterol)
- Flushing in Singulair: 86 (1.03% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Singulair)
- Flushing in drugs with ingredients of Singulair: 98 (0.96% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of montelukast sodium)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- intestinal obstruction
- febrile neutropenia
- breathing difficulty
- brain stem infarction
- mood disorder
1 - 6 months:
- pericardial effusion
- atrial fibrillation/flutter
- international normalised ratio increased
- renal impairment
- ards (acute respiratory distress syndrome)
- blood uric acid increased
- knee joint replacement
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- cholecystitis acute
- autoimmune hepatitis
5 - 10 years:
- breast pain
- neck pain
- mood swings
- drug ineffective
- pain in extremity
- musculoskeletal pain
- back pain
- ligament rupture
- pleural effusion
- abdominal pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (24 people, 21.82%)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (22 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (16 people, 14.55%)
- Insomnia (14 people, 12.73%)
- Preventive Health Care (13 people, 11.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (50 people, 45.45%)
- Percocet (44 people, 40.00%)
- Zofran (42 people, 38.18%)
- Nexium (39 people, 35.45%)
- Levaquin (35 people, 31.82%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Lovenox 29,275 users)
- Decadron has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Decadron 33,782 users)
- Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
- Singulair has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Singulair 69,933 users)
What are the conditions?
- Blood clots can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium, Plavix, Xarelto (latest reports from 2,819 Blood clots patients)
- Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Ventolin, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 138,430 Asthma patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 71,440 Flushing patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lovenox and Decadron drug interaction
- Lovenox and Albuterol drug interaction
- Lovenox and Singulair drug interaction
- Decadron and Albuterol drug interaction
- Decadron and Singulair drug interaction
- Albuterol and Singulair drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I started taking lovenox about 6 weeks after a major surgery. Two weeks after taking the lovenox I started smelling this strange odor. It smelled like eggs that had been cooked hard in a lot of garlic. I actually thought my daughter had prepared my eggs with garlic. But it wasn't long before ...
I was recently diagnosed with CLL. I did not have any history of slightly elevated white blood cell count (19,000). My last unrelated blood work up for angiogram which very little blockage, not reguireing treatment. Also had adnormal bone marrow biopsy result. Started taking COQ10 stortly ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
Excessive sweating, especially of my scalp, face, neck to the point that it runs off of my chin. When I walk from a fairly cool room (72 degrees) into a warmer room (80 degrees) the sweat starts rolling out of my hair, going into my eyes!! I'm a 58 year old female and have had this horrible ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My daughter is prescribed Decadron for treatment of leukemia. She has the most horriable side effects from this steroid the worst being a horriable itch that is somewhat tamed by Benadryl, or hydroxyzine. At first, our oncology team was surprised by this, but as I am reading around the internet ...
My son is 7 years now and he was taking singulair for almost 4 years but he stopped it eventually and he suffers now from alopecia areata. Is taking singulair related to have alopecia areata? and if so,? If he stopped taking singulair his hair will return back again?
Been put on this med to help with chronic urticatia nothing is working to take hives away i am a bit scared because of all these bad side affects also suffer with allergies to some medications any help or advise please