A study for a 45 year old man who takes Timolol Maleate, Alprazolam - from FDA reports
16 males aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old male patient who has Essential Tremor, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
16 males aged 45 (±5) who take Timolol Maleate, Alprazolam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Essential Tremor, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Timolol Maleate (timolol maleate)
- Alprazolam (alprazolam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Splenic Cyst: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Splenic Cyst in Essential Tremor: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Essential Tremor)
- Splenic Cyst in Anxiety: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Splenic Cyst in Timolol Maleate: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Timolol Maleate)
- Splenic Cyst in drugs with ingredients of Timolol Maleate: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of timolol maleate)
- Splenic Cyst in Alprazolam: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Alprazolam)
- Splenic Cyst in drugs with ingredients of Alprazolam: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of alprazolam)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- circulatory collapse
- type 2 diabetes
- sick sinus syndrome
- cardiac disorder
- gamma-glutamyltransferase increased
- neuropathy peripheral
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (8 people, 50.00%)
- Nervousness (6 people, 37.50%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 37.50%)
- Stent (2 people, 12.50%)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (9 people, 56.25%)
- Travatan (8 people, 50.00%)
- Protonix (8 people, 50.00%)
- Effexor (8 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (8 people, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Timolol maleate has active ingredients of timolol maleate. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Timolol maleate 4,595 users)
- Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 62,874 users)
What are the conditions?
- Essential tremor can be treated by Primidone, Propranolol hydrochloride, Inderal, Mysoline, Inderal la (latest reports from 1,694 Essential tremor patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,530 Anxiety patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Splenic cyst (cyst on spleen or near by) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 205 Splenic cyst patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just started on Timolol after side effects on Latanoprost, but although I usually sleep like a log I'm awake all night from first day! Don't your eye specialists change the medication to another eye drug?
I was just diagnosed with myopic macular degeneration (wet) and am terrified. I am also on Celexa, alprazolam, propanelol, Temazapam and am worried sick these will make it worse but at the same time I need these medications.
Hi I've been suffering with Burning Mouth Syndrome for about a year. I've seen multiple doctors and dentist. They put me on antidepressants to control the pain. Which causes me to have dry mouth. Would love to find a cure so I can stop taking these medicines!