Drug interactions between Flexeril, Benadryl for a 32-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Flexeril, Benadryl drug interactions for a 32 year old male patient who has Muscle pain, Allergies. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 9 male patients aged 32 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Muscle pain, Allergies
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 25MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
On Jan, 24, 2014: 9 males aged 30 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Flexeril, Benadryl are studied
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 30 (±5) in the use of Flexeril, Benadryl:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction)||3|
|Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage)||2|
|Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes)||2|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||2|
|Granuloma Skin (a small area of inflammation on skin due to tissue injury)||1|
|Headache (pain in head)||1|
|Pulmonary Haemorrhage (acute bleeding from the lung)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 30 (±5) in long term use of Flexeril, Benadryl:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Flexeril and Benadryl drug interactions (885 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Flexeril for Muscle Pain reported by 78 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Benadryl for Allergies reported by 357 people (updated 4 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergies (80 drugs in 4,025 reports) (updated 4 hours ago)
- Muscle Pain (48 drugs in 508 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (3 years ago):
I started the Cymbalta and within about 3 weeks a rash developed. Itchy and I wonder if the Cymbalta caused it and if its lichen planus
I was admitted to hospital for four days due to the adverse effects from these medications. On the last day, I begged them to let me out even though I was not better, so I could be with my family. I have to walk with a cane to help stabilize me, because I have fallen several times. I still have hallucinations where I see stuff on the walls and floors that are not there. I also suffered double and trouble focusing my eyes, this has for the most part disappeared.
I have gained 30 + pounds after taking Lyrica & Savella. Since that time I now have severe constipation & severe pain & bowel obstruction. I feel extremely miserable.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By rusty: People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- By InsomniaRampant: Can a person use trazodone and dexamethasone?
I have only been on this for one day started like a moron at 8pm and ive been on it once before on a high dose but this is like 1mg bid for 7 days and i had a recent discovery im allergic to oxycontin as i would randomly pass out or be awake for days tripping, havent ever been on it before. Only rea ...
- By Bob: Are there any reports of extreme dry mouth?
Since having an aortic valve replacement via TAVR (newer technique)I have had various medications added to my schedule. For the last several months I seem to have a very dry mouth problem. I have given you a few that I am taking at the present time that I thought might have some effect on my dryne ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By pt1234: Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- By Jillie: Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night. I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
- By Ichikirei: Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Celestone, Clobetasol Propionate, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Milk Thistle, Vitamin B-2, Magnesium, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin A, Benadryl, Naproxen Sodium, Flexeril, Seroquel, Cymbalta for a patient with Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Anemia, Liver Issues, Migraine Prevention, Low Calcium, Deficiency- Vitamin A, Allergies, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Fiberomyalgia, Sleep, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Dermatitis Lichen Planus-like
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Flexeril, Benadryl, Advil for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Muscle Spasms, Sinus Headache, Headache - Migraine With Aura. The patient has Dry Mouth, Dizziness, Hallucination (Hallucinations), Blue Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Estradiol, Flexeril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Savella for a patient with Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Depressed Mood, Allergies, Menopause, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Diet - Water, Sleep Aid, Depression. The patient has Lyrica, Savella
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.