Drug interactions between Keppra, Buspar, Estrace, Keppra, Buspar for a 39-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Keppra, Buspar, Estrace, Keppra, Buspar drug interactions for a 39 year old female patient who has Epilepsy, Seizure, Menopause. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 44 female patients aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Epilepsy, Seizure, Menopause
- Keppra - 750MG (levetiracetam): used for 2 - 5 years
- Buspar - 15MG (buspirone hydrochloride): used for 2 - 5 years
- Estrace - 1MG (estradiol)
Comments from or about the patient: I HAVE BEEN ON KEPPRA AND BUSPAR FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR WITH SLIGHT EFFECTIVINESS. I AM BEING PUT ON ESTRACE FOR MENOPAUSE ALONG WITH THESE MEDICATIONS. I AM CHECKING SIDE EFFECTS BY TAKING ALL 3 TOGETHER.
Reply the comment
On Feb, 12, 2014: 44 females aged 37 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Keppra, Buspar, Estrace, Keppra, Buspar are studied
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 37 (±5) who take the drugs
|Estrace||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
|Keppra||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
|Buspar||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 37 (±5) in the use of Keppra, Buspar, Estrace, Keppra, Buspar:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||35|
|Headache (pain in head)||20|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||18|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)||12|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 37 (±5) in long term use of Keppra, Buspar, Estrace, Keppra, Buspar:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs||2|
|Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness)||2|
|Esophageal Spasm (disorder of oesophageal motility)||1|
|Alferon N Injection - 5miu/vial||1|
|Complex Partial Seizures (epileptic seizure)||1|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Keppra for Epilepsy reported by 372 people (updated 7 hours ago)
- Estrace for Menopause reported by 16 people (updated 3 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Epilepsy (46 drugs in 2,203 reports) (updated 12 hours ago)
- Menopause (35 drugs in 418 reports) (updated 2 hours ago)
- Seizure (40 drugs in 1,069 reports) (updated 6 days ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
I have recently started having seizures. These seem to be absence seizures and they come in "clusters". Im wondering if any of these medicines could be causing the seizures.
I HAVE BEEN ON KEPPRA AND BUSPAR FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR WITH SLIGHT EFFECTIVINESS. I AM BEING PUT ON ESTRACE FOR MENOPAUSE ALONG WITH THESE MEDICATIONS. I AM CHECKING SIDE EFFECTS BY TAKING ALL 3 TOGETHER.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Having trouble swallowing food
it started like having heartburn the food would not go down. Progressively got worse so went a digestive doctor she ran all kinds of test (scope, went up my nose and down my throat had problems with that one,cat scan and berium test. Well they found a mass on my thyroid and had to remove have of it ...
- Depakote er affected by grapefruit
I have taken Depakote ER for since 2005 for epilepsy. Once stabilized many years ago seizures and auras have not been bothering me. Until I recently ate three grapefruits over three days. After a few days, when the grapefruit cleared my system, the seizures and auras ceased. Therefore, grapefrui ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Estradiol, Iron Dextran, Vitamin D, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium-D Glucarate, Vitamin E, Keppra for a patient with Healthy Living, Menopause Hot Flashes, Anaemia, Hypocalcaemia, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Epilepsy. The patient has Unsteady Gait, Pain - Neck (Neck pain), Headache, Dizziness Postural
- A study of drug interactions between Verapamil Hydrochloride, Sulindac, Folic Acid, Savella, Estradiol, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Keppra for a patient with Esophageal Spasm, Arthritis, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Fibromyalgia, Hysterectomy, Epilepsy. The patient has Lip Swelling, Pain Management (Pain), Esophageal Spasm, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue), Complex Partial Seizures
- A study of drug interactions between Keppra, Remeron, Clonazepam, Buspar for a patient with Epilepsy, Antidepressant Therapy, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Divalproex
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.