What could cause Ejaculation Delayed for a 58-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Lyrica, Cialis drug interactions for a 58 year old male patient who has Back Injury, Erectile Dysfunction. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 23 male patients aged 58 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
On Mar, 6, 2014: 23 males aged 56 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Lyrica, Cialis are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Back Injury, Erectile Dysfunction
- Lyrica - 75MG (pregabalin): used for 1 - 2 years
- Cialis (tadalafil): used for 2 - 5 years
Drug interactions have: severe ejaculation delayed
Comments from or about the patient: The Cialis helps with erection. I take a long time to ejaculate some times two hours and sperm ejaculated is small amount.
Reply the comment
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among males aged 56 (±5) who take the drugs
|Ejaculation Delayed||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among males aged 56 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Ejaculation Delayed in Back Injury||1 (0.69%)|
|Ejaculation Delayed in Erectile Dysfunction||5 (0.13%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among males aged 56 (±5) who take the drug
|Ejaculation Delayed in Lyrica||4 (0.13%)|
|Ejaculation Delayed in Cialis||3 (0.15%)|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 56 (±5) in the use of Lyrica, Cialis:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Blood Potassium Decreased||6|
|Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||6|
|Pain In Extremity||2|
|Skin Disorder (skin disease)||2|
|Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling)||2|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 56 (±5) in long term use of Lyrica, Cialis:
How effective are the drugs for males aged 56 (±5):
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Lyrica and Cialis drug interactions (113 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Lyrica for Back Injury reported by 7 people (updated 5 days ago)
- Cialis for Erectile Dysfunction reported by 520 people (updated 2 minutes ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Ejaculation Delayed in Lyrica reported by 8 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Ejaculation Delayed in Cialis reported by 11 people (updated 2 days ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Ejaculation Delayed in Erectile Dysfunction reported by 19 people (updated 4 months ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Back Injury (27 drugs in 170 reports) (updated 5 days ago)
- Erectile Dysfunction (14 drugs in 1,305 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (2 years ago):
From this study (4 years ago):
The Cialis helps with erection. I take a long time to ejaculate some times two hours and sperm ejaculated is small amount.
just want to know if they react
unable to control bowel movement. Sometimes experience extremely urgent need to have bowel movement.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Joe: Can cialis cause pain in the penis?
Cialis causes moderate pain in the penis. Is this a cause for concern?
- By Ken F.: I would like to know about any interactions and risks of taking pregabalin and ketorolac tromethamine at the same time ?
I have had a very sharp pain near the left shoulder blade area for about 2 weeks and now the pain has started to go down my left arm.
- By Carl: With crps, can you get a spontaneous bursitis from everyday activity
I have had CRPS for about a year and a half. I woke up the other morning, 2 am, with my usual pain, but also had large swelling in my right knee, double its normal size. I have had swelling in this knee in the middle of the joint for a long time but now a large swelling in what I believe to be the ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By lisabug: Lyrica caused my kidneys to shut down
I was on Lyrica for 6 weeks and it almost killed me. I was so weak at the end that my daughter had to help me get out of bed go to the bathroom. I gained 22 lbs in 10 days. I gained over 40 lbs in 6 weeks. My ankles and feet were so swollen that the skin was starting to break open. I was in and out ...
- By David: Accutane made me impotent
I am a 61 year old male who was prescribed Accutane at the age of 58 by my ophthalmologist to speed in the healing of my retina from a retinal detachment. It did me absolutely no good whatsoever in that regard and actually caused me to have permanent impotence. My problem started at the exact same ...
- By Dr Ss : Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily. Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Lyrica for a patient with Erection Problems, Nerve Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Simvastatin, Flomax, Glyburide, Metformin Hydrochloride, Cialis for a patient with Cramps - Leg, Cholesterol, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Diabetes Mellitus Management, Sexual Dysfunction. The patient has Constipation, Diarrhea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.