Drug interactions between Norvasc, Zoloft, Garcinia Cambogia for a 42-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Norvasc, Zoloft, Garcinia Cambogia drug interactions for a 42 year old female patient who has Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 115 female patients aged 42 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety
- Norvasc - EQ 5MG BASE (amlodipine besylate): used for 2 - 5 years
- Zoloft - EQ 100MG BASE (sertraline hydrochloride): used for 6 - 12 months
On Jan, 23, 2014: 115 females aged 40 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Norvasc, Zoloft, Garcinia Cambogia are studied
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs
|Garcinia Cambogia||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in the use of Norvasc, Zoloft, Garcinia Cambogia:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||48|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||34|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||32|
|Headache (pain in head)||23|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||19|
|Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)||17|
|Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat)||16|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in long term use of Norvasc, Zoloft, Garcinia Cambogia:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Myocardial Infarction (destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle)||4|
|Headache (pain in head)||2|
|Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance)||1|
|Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body)||1|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Norvasc for Blood Pressure Increased reported by 1,015 people (updated 7 hours ago)
- Zoloft for Anxiety reported by 724 people (updated 3 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,573 reports) (updated 3 hours ago)
- Blood Pressure Increased (236 drugs in 22,017 reports) (updated 13 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
I've only taken the drug for 3 days but I'm stopping taking it as the diarrhea is so severe. I have IBS D which might be part of the problem. I have been taking 15 mg of mirtazapine but this was causing some weight gain and sometimes bad dreams so I requested a change of antidepressant.
on zoloft for less than a month and developed severe runny nose
Just recently diagnosed with upper respiratory resistance syndrome. Wondering if any of these combinations is causing my problem. Please help.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Saff: What is the general life span for patients of acute cerebellar ataxia, after their said diagnosis?
unsteady gait and sight weakness besides forgetfulness and limb weaknesses affecting speed, writing, speech etc.
- By Michelle: Do you ever get past the tired stage while taking losartan?
I tolerate all of my meds just fine except for the bp medication. Everyone I try makes me EXTREMELY FATIGUED. I am 43 and 135 pounds. Will this pass with time? Have been taking 50 mg for 5 days and then cut down to 25 because I could not function enough to work. Blood pressure readings are now norma ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Christa: Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- By Angela Smith: Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Tamsulosin, Pioglitazone, Candesartan Cilexetil, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a patient with BPH, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, Depression. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, HCTZ, Synthetic Conjugated Estrogens A, Norvasc, Zoloft for a patient with Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Hysterectomy, Depression. The patient has Runny Nose (Nasal discharge)
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Amlodipine, Divalproex, Omeprazole, Oxybutynin Chloride, Methocarbamol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Depression, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Bipolar Disorder, Stomach Coating For Strong Prescriptions That Are Hard On Stomach, Urge Incontinence, Muscle Spasms, High Blood Pressure.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.