Drug interactions between Toprol-xl - EQ 50MG TARTRATE, Letrozole, Ibuprofen, Ativan, Prilosec for a 54-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Toprol-xl - EQ 50MG TARTRATE, Letrozole, Ibuprofen, Ativan, Prilosec drug interactions for a 54 year old female patient who has Tachycardia, Breast Cancer Her2+, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 291 female patients aged 54 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
On Mar, 5, 2014: 291 females aged 52 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Toprol-xl - EQ 50MG TARTRATE, Letrozole, Ibuprofen, Ativan, Prilosec are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Tachycardia, Breast Cancer Her2+, Joint & Muscle Pain, Insomnia, Heartburn, Nausea
- Toprol-xl - EQ 50MG TARTRATE (metoprolol succinate): used for 5 - 10 years
- Letrozole - 2.5MG (letrozole): used for 6 - 12 months
- Ibuprofen - 400MG (ibuprofen): used for 1 - 2 years
- Ativan - 0.5MG (lorazepam): used for 2 - 5 years
- Prilosec - 20MG (omeprazole): used for 2 - 5 years
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 52 (±5) in the use of Toprol-xl - EQ 50MG TARTRATE, Letrozole, Ibuprofen, Ativan, Prilosec:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||226|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||141|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||110|
|Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw)||104|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 52 (±5) in long term use of Toprol-xl - EQ 50MG TARTRATE, Letrozole, Ibuprofen, Ativan, Prilosec:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Gastritis (inflammation of stomach)||14|
|Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus)||13|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||11|
|Oral Disorder (mouth disease)||9|
|Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone)||9|
How effective are the drugs for females aged 52 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
|Toprol-xl - EQ 50MG TARTRATE||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ativan for Insomnia reported by 71 people (updated 3 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Breast Cancer Her2+ (2 drugs in 10 reports) (updated 2 years ago)
- Insomnia (94 drugs in 6,513 reports) (updated 3 hours ago)
- Tachycardia (23 drugs in 322 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (4 weeks ago):
depression, anxiety, adhd, L4-5 black disc with impingement
Depression, moderate Hypertension not controlled yet. Joint pain... Shoulder Osteoarthritis worth necrosis and bone spurs. New shoulder with in the next 5 years.
While I had the flu I began using guaifenesin and Sudafed to try to relieve the symptoms of sinus discharge, post-nasal drip and phlegm, and cough. I have mostly recovered but still cough a lot due to excessive sinus drainage and phlegm in my lungs.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What medications cause hair loss
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- Can i have my ears pierced while taking plavix
I would like to have my ears pierced but am taking a blood thinner.
- Resistant high blood pressure, are all the drugs i'm on safe to take together?
I just wondered if anyone else is on a combo of drugs like this and are having any problems. It's just a bit worrying that I'm taking so many different drugs and could all of the problems be linked to the hypothyroidism?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose and th ...
- Idiopathic insomnolence
So... In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets. After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence. Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Buspar, Loratadine, Dyazide, Prilosec, Enjuvia, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Xl, Tramadol for a patient with Pain - Back, Anxiety, Allergies, Fluid Retention, Gerd, Menopause Hot Flashes, Neuropathy, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Zolpidem, Effexor, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Cymbalta, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Omeprazole, Atenolol, Losartan, Furosemide for a patient with Joint Injury, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Depression, Chronic Depression, Acid Reflux, Hypertension. The patient has Osteoarthritis Generalised, Hypertension (High blood pressure), Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Vicodin, Sudafed, Guaifenesin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Iron Dextran, Diovan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Synthroid, Risperdal, Depakote Er, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Back Pain, Sinusitis, Cough, Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Anemia, Protein Urine Present, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.