Drug interactions between Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel for a 33-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel drug interactions for a 33 year old male patient who has Stress, Memory Impairment, Sleep Disorder Therapy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
On Mar, 7, 2014: 1 male aged 31 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Stress, Memory Impairment, Sleep Disorder Therapy
- Valerian (valerian): used for 1 - 6 months
- Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo): used for 1 - 6 months
- Seroquel - EQ 25MG BASE (quetiapine fumarate): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 31 (±5) in the use of Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Erection Increased (excl Priapism)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 31 (±5) in long term use of Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel:
How effective are the drugs for males aged 31 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ginkgo Biloba for Memory Impairment reported by 15 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Seroquel for Sleep Disorder Therapy reported by 119 people (updated 19 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Memory Impairment (11 drugs in 190 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Sleep Disorder Therapy (74 drugs in 2,708 reports) (updated 19 hours ago)
- Stress (146 drugs in 13,572 reports) (updated 3 hours ago)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By D.S.B.: Has long term clonazepam use caused you seemingly irreversible psychosis, for which you were given an antipsychotic? if so, were you able to get off of the antipsychotic and clonazepam? how?
Started clonazepam around 2002. In 2007, I was hospitalized (I'm not sure what the doctors were thinking) and I was given an antipsychotic as well, and maybe another medication. My psychiatrist lowered and eliminated all my medication in 2011 and 2012, and each time was hospitalized and again given ...
- By soheil: Is it possible cinnamon cause temporal memory loss?
i am using Cinnamon about 4 years in my tea (almost 500mg per cup) More than 5,6 cups of tea in peer day and i have short memory problem since last year i get MRI Scan and it seems i have mild temporal lobe atrophy in both side most in left side, i decided search about Cinnamon on the internet an ...
- By dolly: Safe for sleep
is this for sleep? lots of side effects - has anyone used this. how about the next day, are you alert or how does this drug stay in the body and what are the effects.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Mrs. Bea: Tamiflu on an 88 year old lady
My mother, Mrs. Bea, is currently in the hospital. We came due to her CHF but little did we know that the recent digestion of Tamiflu due to pre-Flu like conditions would have us in ICU. My mother has CHF and some renal failure but never any memory loss. When we entered the hospital via theER we wer ...
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- By kat13: Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Ha ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.