Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel for a 33-year old man
This is a study of Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel for a 33 year old male patient who has Stress, Memory Impairment, Sleep Disorder Therapy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can find the answer by studying 348 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start now >>>
On Mar, 7, 2014: 1 male aged 31 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Stress, Memory Impairment, Sleep Disorder Therapy
- Valerian (valerian): used for 1 - 6 months
- Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo): used for 1 - 6 months
- Seroquel - EQ 25MG BASE (quetiapine fumarate): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 31 (±5) in the use of Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Erection Increased (excl Priapism)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 31 (±5) in long term use of Valerian, Ginkgo Biloba, Seroquel:
How effective are the drugs for males aged 31 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ginkgo Biloba for Memory Impairment reported by 15 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Seroquel for Sleep Disorder Therapy reported by 120 people (updated 10 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Memory Impairment (11 drugs in 191 reports) (updated 1 month ago)
- Sleep Disorder Therapy (76 drugs in 2,766 reports) (updated 10 hours ago)
- Stress (147 drugs in 13,763 reports) (updated 15 hours ago)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Any tips on how to get off zimovane after 20 years
I am an active 69 year old female. I have been a poor sleeper for 25 years. I'm on 2 zimovane tablets a night. I cannot fall asleep without them. They affect my memory. I forget any phone calls or info given to me after I have taken them. I sleep for three to four hors and then I keep wakening every ...
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep. I have anxiety Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.