A study for a 61-year old woman who takes Zetia, Zantac, Prozac
Summary: 4 female patients aged 61 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 61 year old female patient who has High blood cholesterol, GE reflux, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 24, 2015: 4 females aged 61 (±5) who take Zetia, Zantac, Prozac are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: High blood cholesterol, GE reflux, Depression
- Zetia (ezetimibe): used for 1 - 2 years
- Zantac (ranitidine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 2 years
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride): used for 10+ years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have GE Reflux
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol
- support group for people who take Prozac
- support group for people who take Zantac
- support group for people who take Zetia
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Singulair, Advair Diskus 500/50, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Clonidine, Lamictal, Prozac, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Ambien for a 28-year old woman with Asthma, Allergy To Animal, Depression - Chronic, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Gad, Insomnia.
- A study of drug interactions between Estradiol, Fluoxetine for a 52-year old woman with Menopause Hot Flashes, Depression.
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Fluoxetine for a 44-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Depression. The patient has Fear Of Needles
- A study of side effects of Fluoxetine for a 22-year old woman with Major Depression. The patient has Can't Focus Mind, Dissociation
- A study of side effects of Fluoxetine for a 46-year old woman with Depression Postmenopausal. The patient has Hot Flushes
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Zetia for High Blood Cholesterol reported by 274 people (updated 5 hours ago)
- Zantac for GE Reflux reported by 18 people (updated 5 days ago)
- Prozac for Depression reported by 1,819 people (updated 5 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Depression (167 drugs in 22,841 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Ge Reflux (20 drugs in 340 reports) (updated 4 days ago)
- High Blood Cholesterol (97 drugs in 12,723 reports) (updated 23 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.