A study for a 64-year old woman who takes Zetia, Zantac, Prozac
Summary: 4 female patients aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has High blood cholesterol, GE reflux, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 5, 2015: 4 females aged 61 (±5) who take Zetia, Zantac, Prozac are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: High blood cholesterol, GE reflux, Depression
- Zetia (ezetimibe): used for 1 - 2 years
- Zantac (ranitidine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 2 years
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride): used for 10+ years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Renal Cancer (cancer of kidney)|
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have GE Reflux
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol
- support group for people who take Prozac
- support group for people who take Zantac
- support group for people who take Zetia
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 62-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Hearing Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Wellbutrin for a 58-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Stools - Black Or Tarry
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Levothyroxine Sodium, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Depression, Hypothyroidism, Add. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Zantac 150 for a 50-year old woman with Indigestion. The patient has Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat)
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 50-year old woman with PMS. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Zetia for High Blood Cholesterol reported by 269 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Zantac for GE Reflux reported by 18 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Prozac for Depression reported by 1,640 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Depression (166 drugs in 22,694 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Ge Reflux (20 drugs in 337 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
- High Blood Cholesterol (96 drugs in 12,630 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.