Diflucan, Goldenseal for a 42-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 42 year old female patient who has Yeast infection - vagina. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Diflucan (latest outcomes from 17,695 users) has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection.
Goldenseal (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of goldenseal.
What are the conditions
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) (latest reports from 3,738 patients) can be treated by Diflucan, Fluconazole.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 0 female aged 42 (±5) who take Diflucan, Goldenseal is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Yeast infection - vagina
- Diflucan (fluconazole): used for 1 - 6 months
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Goldenseal||0 (0% of females aged 42 (±5) who take the drugs)|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Diflucan
- support group for people who take Goldenseal
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, UTI - Acute, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim)
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- How were you treated and what were the results of treatment for fluconazole rash reaction.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Severe Rash, and takes Fluconazole)
Broke out in general rash which became worse over time, even though I discontinued use of fluconazole. No underlying conditions or other drugs.
- Is 800mg of fluconazole @ day for valey fever extreme? could it cause hair loss?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Valley Fever Pneumonia, and takes Fluconazole)
Have been taking fluconazole (800mg) for 4 months. My hair is falling out. Could the fluconazole be the cause? My infectious Dr. doesn't seem to want to commit to saying it is the cause.
- What vitamins can not be taken with fluconazole? anyone know?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Chronic Lyme Disease, Arthritis, Migraines, Nural In Brain / Weight Loss, Seizures / Blackouts, Xanax, and takes Fluconazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Xanax)
I was thinking I heard that you can't take certain Vitamins while on Diflucan/ fluconazole. Has anyone heard of this before? Just trying to play it safe! Don't need any reactions. thanks Cin
- Does moringa cure pelvic inflammatory disease
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, and takes Diflucan)
Been trying to get pregnant for months but to no avail also I usually do nt have ovulation pains but for the past two months I've been having pains?
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My daughter got sjs after taking fluconazole!!
(Posted by a 17 year old girl who has Steven Johnson Syndrome, and takes Fluconazole)
My daughter swelled up in her neck, hands, and face. Had severe blistering of her skin especially on her face and vaginal area. Had a radh over 80% of her body. She was dizzy, sick to the stomach, and itched enterally. She also started vaginally bleeding severely.
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Systemic Candida Caused By Valtres, and takes Lorazepam, Diflucan, Valtrex)
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story. My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Weird Throat Blockage Within 2 Weeks, Large Dent In Injection Site, and takes Kenalog)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway. Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek Shortly after ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Diflucan for Yeast Infection - Vagina reported by 88 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Diflucan side effects reported by 17,145 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
Diflucan side effects reported by 17,145 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
- Yeast Infection - Vagina (10 drugs in 180 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a patient with Itching - Vaginal Area. The patient has Back Pain - Low
Comments: left side lower back is aching so bad I cant sit or lay down.
- A study of drug interactions between Diflucan, Flagyl for a patient with Yeast Infection - Vagina, Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Itching - Vaginal Area
Comments: I took diflucan and flagyl and am 6 days late on my period, is this common? Could i be pregnant, we are trying for a baby.
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of drug interactions between Diflucan, Prednisone, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Cephalexin, Acyclovir for a patient with Skin Infection - Yeast, Shingles, Uti. The patient has Jaundice
Comments: Prescribed cephalexin for a uti a week ago and was misdiagnosed, had a reaction to that went to urgent care was diagnosed yesterday with shingles. Now I'm a little jaundice
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Glycinate, Nystatin, Fluconazole for a patient with Insomnia, Candidiasis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Magnesium glyconate and Magnesium gluconate to help with stress and sleep issues
Common symptoms:Women of age 40-49 with Yeast Infection - Vagina:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.