Effient, Azithromycin for a 54-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Blood Thinner. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Effient (latest outcomes from 2,703 users) has active ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride. It is often used in stent.
Azithromycin (latest outcomes from 12,342 users) has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis.
What are the conditions
Blood thinner (latest reports from 1,352 patients) can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Plavix, Pradaxa, Lovenox.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 0 female aged 52 (±5) who take Effient, Azithromycin is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Blood Thinner
- Effient (prasugrel hydrochloride): used for 6 - 12 months
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Azithromycin||0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why 10 mg daily after b/f gives nauseating restlessness by afternoon.
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Feeling Of Despair, Restlessness, Nausea, and takes Effient)
Had Angioplasty consisting of one drug eluting stent of 25 MM in Diagonal and Ballooning of OM nine(9) months ago.
- Can i take krill oil while taking effient and aspirin
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Effient, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Benicar)
I have high cholesterol and high bad cholesterol, arthritis, had open heart surgery and 7 stents.blood pressure is always up and down.
- Can i take evista while i am on xarelto? i was treated for blood clots a month ago.
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Blood Clots, and takes Evista, Nexium, Synthroid, Hyzaar, Fenofibrate, Prozac)
Had blood clots in left leg & both lungs in late Jan 2014. Currently on 20mg Xarelto. I had been taking Evista for over 5 years, but did have a period of inactivity in Dec -Jan. Can I resume taking Evista? Breast cancer runs in my family. My Dr said he sees no problem resuming Evista, but I am ...
- What interactions have been reported while taking lisinopri 5lmg; amlodipine besylate 5mg; and matopril tartrate 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Hypertension,, Hyperthyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levoxyl, Livalo, Zetia, Effient, Folic Acid, Omega-3, Centrum Silver, Aspirin)
trying to determine if the above list of drugs are safely taken on a daily bases and if any interact causing adverse symptoms. recently had severe episodes of chest pain,test resulted in no heart attack or pulmonary embolism. Am concerned medications could be causing my symptoms
- Can i take warfarin sodium 2.5mg, clopidogrel 75 mg, and asparin 81 mg at the same time?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Catheterisation Cardiac, Blood Clots, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel, Aspirin)
My blood pressure is 135/80. Cholestrol total is 127. HDL is 54. LDL is 60. My body weight is 160 lbs. My age is 68. In June 2013, I had a coated stent installed in my right coronary artery and doctor prescribed I take Clopidogrel 75 mg and 81 mg aspirin. On August 2013, I had a cardiogram which sh ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Two drugs that caused my hemorrhagic stroke
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Heparin-induced Thrombocytopenia, Blood Clots)
Related drug interaction studies:
- Effient and Azithromycin drug interactions (10 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Effient for Blood Thinner reported by 15 people (updated 17 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Effient side effects reported by 2,610 people (updated 1 week ago)
Effient side effects reported by 2,610 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Blood Thinner (24 drugs in 1,465 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Niaspan, Effient for a patient with Heart Disease, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Stent. The patient has Photophobia Aggravated
Comments: Just started a few days ago with pain in eyes when first going into bright light. Last less than a minute.
- A study of drug interactions between Effient, Metformin, Crestor, Flexeril, Atenolol, Victoza for a patient with Stent Placement, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Prostate Cancer Stage Iii
Comments: prostate cancer at 44 - no family history of prostate cancer - status post radical prostatectomy
- A study of drug interactions between Baby Aspirin, Coenzyme Q10, Atorvastatin Calcium, Effient for a patient with Heart Disease - Aging, Femoral Artery Occlusion, High Blood Cholesterol, Stenosis - Renal Artery.
Comments: Had bad reaction to simvastatin...worried
- A study of drug interactions between Effient, Plavix for a patient with Acute Myocardial Infarction. The patient has Bladder Cancer Stage I, With Cancer In Situ
Comments: PT experienced urinary bleeding for several months in 2013 and pelvic pain. Diagnosis with BC was in August, 2013 and resection of visible tumors was performed on periphery of bladder. May, 2014. PT is still on anti-coagulant drug therapy for previous MI which occurred in 2010. No evidence of BC was ...
- A study of side effects of Effient for a patient with Stent. The patient has Hair Loss, Effient
Comments: Bad hair loss
Common symptoms:Women of age 50-59 with Blood Thinner:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.