Inositol, Synthroid for a 42-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 42 year old female patient who has Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Inositol (what 82 Inositol users reported?) has active ingredients of inositol. It is used in preventive health care.
Synthroid (what 93,655 Synthroid users reported?) has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is used in hypothyroidism.
What are the conditions
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 92,187 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) (latest reports from 130,407 patients) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Cytomel.
On Aug, 13, 2014: 1 female aged 40 (±5) who take Inositol, Synthroid is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism
- Inositol (inositol): used for < 1 month
- Synthroid - 0.075MG (levothyroxine sodium): used for 1 - 2 years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Vitamin D Deficiency||Vitamin D Deficiency||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Subchorionic Haemorrhage||Subchorionic Haemorrhage|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who take Inositol
- support group for people who take Synthroid
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- group for people who take Inositol
- group for people who take Synthroid
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Advair, Albuterol, Vitamin B, Fluticasone Protionate Spray, Butterbur and Maxalt are used only occasionally, as needed.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does synthroid use ever result in low creatinine levels in urine? i am on 75 mcg of synthroid and have a diluted test at probation. i am not overly hydrated and do not understand this urine screen.
hello I have abnormally low creatinine levels in urine from taking 75 mcg of synthroid daily. Does anyone else have this problem?
- Is there a connection between narcolepsy and neurofibromatosis
Hi ,My name is Pauline Newman I live in Adelaide,South Australia,I have NF1 & NF2,I am 5th generation carrier of the NF Gene,I have literally thousands of lumps,bumps & café au-lait marks all over my body.My question is are NF1 & 2,cause Narcolepsy or EDS, I have also recently had an MRI & ultra so ...
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- So sleepy with savella
I am just finishing the starter pack of Savella and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. My pain and other Fibromyalgia symptoms are tremendously better but I am sleeping like crazy. Hopefully I can have both doses at night and this will help. I am so glad to not be in pain but I need to be aw ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover. I have only been using for (6) months. Un ...
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Synthroid for Hypothyroidism reported by 2,649 people (updated 9 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Fibromyalgia (94 drugs in 2,717 reports) (updated 14 hours ago)
- Hypothyroidism (29 drugs in 5,941 reports) (updated 9 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.