A study for a 43-year old woman who takes Inositol, Synthroid
Summary: 1 female patient aged 43 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied.
This is a personalized study for a 43 year old female patient who has Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 16, 2015: 1 female aged 40 (±5) who take Inositol, Synthroid is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism
- Inositol (inositol): used for < 1 month
- Synthroid - 0.075MG (levothyroxine sodium): used for 1 - 2 years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Vitamin D Deficiency||Vitamin D Deficiency||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Subchorionic Haemorrhage||Subchorionic Haemorrhage|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who take Inositol
- support group for people who take Synthroid
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 31-year old woman with Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Menstruation Irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe, Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 80-year old woman with General Health, Heartburn, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Feeling Cold, Frequent Bowel Movements, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Tingling Of Head And Body
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Stress At Work. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Atenolol, Levothyroxine Sodium, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel, Ranexa for a 74-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Angina, Hypothyroidism, Antiplatelet Therapy, Angina - Chronic. The patient has Angina
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a 33-year old woman with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Wrinkles
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Synthroid for Hypothyroidism reported by 2,752 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Fibromyalgia (101 drugs in 2,876 reports) (updated 14 hours ago)
- Hypothyroidism (30 drugs in 6,299 reports) (updated 7 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.