Drug interactions between Inositol, Synthroid for a 42-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Inositol, Synthroid drug interactions for a 42 year old female patient who has Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism
- Inositol (inositol): used for < 1 month
- Synthroid - 0.075MG (levothyroxine sodium): used for 1 - 2 years
On Feb, 2, 2014: 1 female aged 40 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Inositol, Synthroid is studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in the use of Inositol, Synthroid:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Vitamin D Deficiency (softening of bones)||1|
|Off Label Use||1|
|Subchorionic Haemorrhage (blood collects between the uterine wall and the chorionic membrane in pregnancy)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in long term use of Inositol, Synthroid:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Synthroid for Hypothyroidism reported by 2,485 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Fibromyalgia (91 drugs in 2,504 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Hypothyroidism (28 drugs in 5,500 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
Advair, Albuterol, Vitamin B, Fluticasone Protionate Spray, Butterbur and Maxalt are used only occasionally, as needed.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Shay: What is the best time to take levothyroxine
I get very very cold. In fall I am putting on 4 tops and my fingers are freezing cold. I wonder if this has to do with having no thyroid (loss of the body's natural mechanism to regulate heat and cold). Also, I have that after lunch sleepiness so terribly. It takes more than an effort to stay awake. ...
- By Nancy: Why nothing i do stop my breath from smelling bad.
I have been doing everything to find out what's causing is but I just can't find anyone in my area to help me. I've had and upper and lower GI, Sinus surgery. go to the perio every 3 month.. I don't know what else to do.. I also take shot for allery. I'm allergic to wheat, yeast, corn, dairy and soy ...
- By Tara: What is causing my extreme sleepiness during the day?
I am sleepy all day long. All I think about is sleeping. I'm drowsy all day. No energy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By terig: It has to be pls; leg weakness 2010, using cane wheelchair by dec.2013
fibromyalgia in 2000; sarcoidosis 2006; left knee weakness 2010,add right foot drag in 2012...using cane January 2013...using walker outside of the home starting December 2013! fasciculation, in right calf, tongue and left wrist, foot and hand cramps...cramp/spasms in right calf and right buttock... ...
- By Cookiepress: Lipitor bad reaction
I was on lipitor for 5 years started at 10mg and the headaches started. At 5 years on I was up to 80mg and had severe migraines every day. Was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism and given synthroid. Also had a prescription for migraine meds that did nothing. My daughter found out she and her kids ha ...
- By Edie: Having trouble swallowing food
it started like having heartburn the food would not go down. Progressively got worse so went a digestive doctor she ran all kinds of test (scope, went up my nose and down my throat had problems with that one,cat scan and berium test. Well they found a mass on my thyroid and had to remove have of it ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Diovan, Synthroid, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Inositol, Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Bacillus Probiotics, Butterbur, B Complex Vitamin, Fluticasone Propionate, Maxalt for a patient with COPD, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Insomnia, Osteoarthritis, Sleeplessness, Wrinkles, Skin Candida, Itching - Burning Eyes, General Ill Feeling, Seasonal Allergy, Migraine.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.