A study for a 56-year old woman who takes Meloxicam, Arimidex
Summary: 36 female patients aged 56 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 23, 2015: 36 females aged 54 (±5) who take Meloxicam, Arimidex are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Soft spot - sunken
- Meloxicam (meloxicam): used for 1 - 6 months
- Arimidex - 1MG (anastrozole): used for 1 - 6 months
Comments from or about the patient: slight sunken spot on back of calf
Reply the comment
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Oedema Peripheral||Gingival Hyperplasia||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Arthralgia|
|Platelet Count Decreased||Pyrexia|
|Culture Urine Positive||Oral Mucosal Exfoliation|
|Escherichia Infection||Impaired Healing|
|Blood Creatinine Increased||Intervertebral Disc Protrusion|
|Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Anastrozole, Zoloft for a 66-year old woman with Heartburn - Chronic, Breast Cancer In Situ, Depression. The patient has Nausea
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a 67-year old woman with Fibromyalgia.
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Meloxicam, Gabapentin for a 68-year old man with Joint Pain, Tendon Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Meloxicam, Fentanyl-50 for a 75-year old man with Acid Reflux, Irritability, Cerebral Thrombosis, Sciatica. The patient has Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
Related drug interaction studies:
- Arimidex and Meloxicam drug interactions (188 reports)
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.