Side effects of Monolaurin for a Female patient aged 66
This is a personalized study of Monolaurin side effects for a 66 year old female patient. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 41 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What is the drug
Monolaurin has active ingredients of monolaurin.
On Apr, 26, 2013: 41 females aged 65 (±5) who reported to have side effects when taking Monolaurin are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Candidal Infection Nos
- Monolaurin (monolaurin): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects experienced by females aged 65 (±5) in the use of Monolaurin:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Side effect||Number of reports|
|3||Urinary Tract Infection||6|
|8||Self Esteem Decreased||5|
|9||Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation||5|
Most common side effects experienced by females aged 65 (±5) in long term use of Monolaurin:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Next: study your drugs
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- post a comment
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
Side effects in real world:
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Actonel, Nexavar, Dexeryl [glycerol,paraffin, Liquid,white Soft Paraffin], Aldactone, Alfuzosin Hcl, Tamsulosin Hcl, Cacit D3, Propoxyphene Hcl And Acetaminophen, Prednisolone for a patient with Chest Pain, Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant. The patient has Ascites, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Glycerin, Human Insulin, Xylocaine, Olive Oil, Remicade, Restamin, Barytgen, Isoniazid, Pentasa, Novolin N, Humalog, Prednisolone, Miya Bm, Onealfa, Lac B for a patient with Antibiotic, Colitis Ulcerative, Diabetes Mellitus, Premedication, Osteoporosis Prophylaxis. The patient has Nausea, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Hypotension, Loss Of Consciousness, Small Intestine Carcinoma, Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting)
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Cefazolin Sodium, Glycerin, Cabazitaxel, Dexamethasone Sodium Posphate, Levofloxacin, Ketoprofen, Tiotropium Bromide, Magnesium Oxide, Ursodiol, Hachiazule, Oxethazine, Azosemide, Prednisolone, Famotidine, Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Sitagliptin Phosphate, Digoxin for a patient with Premedication, Prostate Cancer. The patient has Deep Vein Thrombosis (Deep venous thrombosis), Pulmonary Embolism
- A study of drug interactions between Cefuroxime, Filgrastim, Voriconazole, Benzocaine, Doxycycline, Nystatin, Glycerol, Doxorubicin Hcl, Vincristine for a patient with Mouth Ulceration, Nephroblastoma. The patient has Leukopenia, Methaemoglobinaemia, Localised Infection, Mouth Ulceration (Mouth ulcers), Neutropenia (Agranulocytosis)
- A study of drug interactions between Total Body Irradiation, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Granisetron Hydrochloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Heparin Sodium, Fludarabine Phosphate, Leucovorin Calcium, Acyclovir, Sulfamethoxazole W, Omeprazole, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Fluconazole, Donor Bone Marrow Infusion, Furosemide, Concentrated Glycerin Fructose, Mesna, Thymoglobulin, Etizolam, Sennoside, Haptoglobins, Carbazochrome Sodium Sulfonate, Dexamethasone, Itraconazole, Cord Blood Transplantation, Ceftriaxone Sodium, Magnesium Oxide, Methotrexate, Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate, Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate, Ursodesoxycholic Acid, Melphalan Hydrochloride, Tacrolimus, Cyclophosphamide, Metoclopramide for a patient with Antiviral Prophylaxis, Antifungal, Aplastic Anaemia, Prophylaxis, Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen, Prophylaxis Of Nausea And Vomiting, Constipation Prophylaxis, Haemorrhage, Prophylaxis Against Graft Versus Host Disease, Premedication, Prophylaxis Against Gastrointestinal Ulcer, Drug Toxicity. The patient has Acute Graft Versus Host Disease, Engraft Failure, Haemorrhage Intracranial, Skin Infection, Infection, Respiratory Tract Infection, Neutropenia (Agranulocytosis), Hypomagnesaemia, Diarrhoea (Diarrhea), Cerebral Toxoplasmosis, Meningitis Toxoplasmal, Brain Oedema, Liver Disorder, Pyrexia (Fever), Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin, Bk Virus Infection, Decreased Appetite (Appetite - decreased)
- A study of drug interactions between Colace, Aspirin, Lupron Depot, Aygestin, Losartan Potassium, Furosemide, Glycerin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Nexium, Ativan, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Digoxin, Miralax, Fioricet, Spironolactone, Mineral Oil, Coumadin, Carvedilol for a patient with Uterine Leiomyoma, Migraine. The patient has Bundle Branch Block Left, Cardiac Failure Congestive
- A study of drug interactions between Actonel, Tamsulosin Hcl, Aldactone, Propoxyphene Hcl And Acetaminophen, Nexavar, Prednisolone, Dexeryl [glycerol,paraffin, Liquid,white Soft Paraffin], Alfuzosin Hcl, Cacit D3 for a patient with Chest Pain, Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant. The patient has Hepatic Failure, Ascites, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Colace, Aspirin, Furosemide, Aygestin, Glycerin, Lupron Depot, Spironolactone, Magnesium Oxide, Mineral Oil, Potassium Chloride, Losartan Potassium, Carvedilol, Tramadol, Miralax, Coumadin, Ativan, Nexium, Fioricet, Digoxin for a patient with Uterine Leiomyoma, Migraine. The patient has Cardiac Failure Congestive, Bundle Branch Block Left
- A study of drug interactions between Capecitabine, Cisplatin, Cetuximab, Glycerin, Hemocoagulase, Tpiao, Epo, Ferrum, Neupogen, Neumega for a patient with Gastrooesophageal Cancer. The patient has Hyperhidrosis, Fatigue, Atrial Flutter (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)
- A study of drug interactions between Neupogen, Cisplatin, Cetuximab, Capecitabine, Glycerin, Neumega, Hemocoagulase, Tpiao, Ferrum, Epo for a patient with Gastrooesophageal Cancer. The patient has Atrial Flutter (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Urso 250, Lactulose, Platelets, Oldamin, Tathion, Neo-minophagen C, Adelavin, Albuminar, Primperan Tab, Sorafenib, Glycerin, Lasix, Aspartate Potassium, Zolpidem, Ketoprofen, Cefotiam Hydrochloride, Atarax, Protein Supplements, Rinderon-v, Shakuyakukanzoutou, Loxonin, Aspara K, Pursennid, Keratinamin, Pentazocine Lactate for a patient with Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant, Hyperammonaemia, Ascites, Hypokalaemia, Dyschezia, Oedema, Insomnia, Back Pain, Bile Output Abnormal, Prophylaxis, Headache, Constipation, Prophylaxis Against Gastrointestinal Ulcer. The patient has Hypertension (High blood pressure), Hyperammonaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate, Tacrolimus, Concentrated Glycerin Fructose, Metoclopramide, Melphalan Hydrochloride, Fludarabine Phosphate, Granisetron Hcl, Itraconazole, Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate, Heparin Sodium, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Ursodesoxycholic Acid, Total Body Irradiation, Cyclophosphamide, Fluconazole, Furosemide, Omeprazole, Ceftriaxone Sodium, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Mesna, Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate, Carbazochrome Sodium Sulfonate, Acyclovir, Sulfamethoxazole W, Leucovorin Calcium, Cord Blood Transplantation, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dexamethasone, Etizolam, Haptoglobins, Thymoglobulin, Sennoside for a patient with Prophylaxis Against Graft Versus Host Disease, Prophylaxis, Prophylaxis Of Nausea And Vomiting, Antifungal, Premedication, Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen, Prophylaxis Against Gastrointestinal Ulcer, Haemorrhage, Antiviral Prophylaxis, Drug Toxicity, Aplastic Anaemia, Constipation Prophylaxis. The patient has Skin Infection, Diarrhoea (Diarrhea), Brain Oedema, Meningitis Toxoplasmal, Acute Graft Versus Host Disease, Hypomagnesaemia, Liver Disorder, Respiratory Tract Infection, Cerebral Toxoplasmosis, Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin, Pyrexia (Fever), Haemorrhage Intracranial, Infection, Neutropenia (Agranulocytosis), Engraft Failure, Decreased Appetite (Appetite - decreased), Bk Virus Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Meropenem, Cefepime Hydrochloride, Micafungin Sodium, Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate, Cefazolin Sodium, Phenytoin, Lansoprazole, Fluconazole, Acyclovir, Glycerin, Immunoglobulin Human Normal, Fludarabine Phosphate, Ganciclovir, Tacrolimus, Ceftazidime, Azulene Sodium Sulfonate, Voriconazole, Prednisolone, Melphalan Hydrochloride, Cytarabine, Rabeprazole Sodium, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Oxide, Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate, Ursodiol, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Thymoglobulin, Rebamipide for a patient with Antibiotic, Convulsion, Prophylaxis Against Gastrointestinal Ulcer, Antifungal, Antiviral Prophylaxis, Prophylaxis, Infection Prophylaxis, Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen, Prophylaxis Against Graft Versus Host Disease, Constipation Prophylaxis. The patient has Post Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder, Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage, Pseudomonal Sepsis, Malabsorption, Hypertension (High blood pressure), Infection, Renal Failure (Acute kidney failure), Ventricular Tachycardia, Staphylococcal Sepsis, Insomnia, Pulmonary Alveolar Haemorrhage, Neutropenia (Agranulocytosis), Thrombotic Microangiopathy
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride, Eloxatin, Nexium, Zyrtec, Lovenox, Phosphoneuros for a patient with Thrombosis Prophylaxis. The patient has Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage
- A study of drug interactions between Etoposide, Freeze-dried Sulfonated Human, Norfloxacin, Methotrexate, Famotidine, Flomoxef Sodium, Sorafenib Tosilate, Ursodiol, Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate, Fludarabine Phosphate, Teicoplanin, Thymoglobulin, Mixed Amino Acid Carbohydrate Electrolyte Vitamin Combined Drug, Metoclopramide, Pentazocine Lactate, Tacrolimus, Cefozopran Hydrochloride, Danaparoid Sodium, Granisetron Hcl, Voriconazole, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Micafungin Sodium, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Meropenem, Cyclophosphamide, Antibiotics-resistant Lactic Acid Bacteriae, Concentrated Glycerin Fructose, Sulfamethoprim, Acyclovir, Mesna, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Octreotide Acetate, Cytarabine, Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride, Gemtuzumab for a patient with Infection Prophylaxis, Prophylaxis Against Graft Versus Host Disease, Haemorrhage, Acute Myeloid Leukaemia, Prophylaxis, Allergy Prophylaxis, Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen, Nutritional Support, Prophylaxis Of Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Antifungal, Diarrhoea, Brain Oedema, Antiviral Prophylaxis. The patient has Acute Myeloid Leukaemia, Metastases To Lung, Staphylococcal Sepsis, Post Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder, Respiratory Failure (Respiratory acidosis), Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin
- A study of drug interactions between Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Bactrim, Revlimid, Solita-t No.1, Itraconazole, Lansoprazole, Dexamethasone Acetate, Epogin, Fentos Tape, Lactec, Mohrus Tape, Magmitt, Neufan, Solita-t3, Pyrinazin, Laxoberon, Pursennid, Aspirin for a patient with Prophylaxis, Ill-defined Disorder, Multiple Myeloma. The patient has Diarrhoea (Diarrhea), Diabetes Mellitus (Diabetes), Dehydration, Melaena, Restlessness (Agitation), Anaemia, Hepatic Function Abnormal, Thrombocytopenia, Weight Decreased, Atrial Fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter), Hypoxia, General Physical Health Deterioration
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone Tab, Hydromorphone Hcl, Ginger, Omeprazole, Codeine Sulfate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Hydroxyzine, Docusate De Sodium, Diphenhydramine Hcl, Metoclopramide, Methylprednisolone, Lactulose, Ondansetron, Indomethacin, Glycerin, Clotrimazole, Acetaminophen, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine, Domperidone for a patient with Pain, Hyperemesis Gravidarum. The patient has Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy, Off Label Use, Congenital Anomaly In Offspring
- A study of drug interactions between Polyethylene Glycol, Nystatin, Fragmin, Atarax, Lactulose, Gravol Tab, Neupogen, Abraxane, Ativan, Hydromorphone Hcl, Glycerin, Moi-stir, Senokot, Zometa for a patient with Bone Disorder. The patient has Sepsis, Neutropenia (Agranulocytosis), Stevens-johnson Syndrome (Erythema multiforme)
- A study of drug interactions between Glycerin Enema 50%, Sodium Benzoate Powder, L-cartin Tablets, Solita-t Granules No 3, Benzalin Fine Granules 1%, Racol-nf Liquid For Enteral Use, Citrulline Powder, Buphenyl, Amiyu Granule, Elental, Monilac Syrup for a patient with Amino Acid Metabolism Disorder. The patient has Mood Altered (Mood swings), Metabolic Acidosis, Tachypnoea, Urine Output Decreased, Blood Creatinine Decreased, Amino Acid Metabolism Disorder, Dialysis, Respiratory Arrest (Breathing - slowed or stopped), Oxygen Saturation Decreased, Dry Skin, Hepatic Failure, Multi-organ Failure, Arrhythmia (Arrhythmias), Liver Disorder, Use Of Accessory Respiratory Muscles, Haemoconcentration, Alopecia (Hair loss), Constipation, Hypoproteinaemia, Cardiac Failure, Hypotension, Blood Lactic Acid Increased, Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased, Condition Aggravated, Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Insulin, Lanirapid, Haloperidol, Novolin R, Disopyramide Phosphate, Verapamil Hcl, Lasix, Glycerol 2.6%, Heparin Sodium, Alteplase, Edaravone, Kaytwo N, Enteronon, Lac B, Neolamin 3 B, Aspirin for a patient with Embolic Stroke. The patient has Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, Urinary Tract Infection, Pneumonia, Haemorrhage Intracranial
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Could Colon cancer cause Parahemophilia?
- Could Glioblastoma cause Parahemophilia?
- Could Brain tumor - adults cause Parahemophilia?
- Could Sinusitis cause Conjunctivitis?
- Could Infection cause Conjunctivitis?
- Could Pneumonia cause Conjunctivitis?
- Could Bronchitis cause Conjunctivitis?
- Could Bronchial infection cause Conjunctivitis?
- Latest Pravastatin sodium outcomes in real world
- Could High blood cholesterol cause Budd-chiari syndrome?