Paxil, Advil Pm for a 53-year old woman
This is a study of Paxil, Advil Pm for a 53 year old female patient who has Depression, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Depression, Insomnia
- Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Advil Pm - 38MG;200MG (diphenhydramine citrate; ibuprofen): used for 1 - 6 months
On Jan, 21, 2014: 0 female aged 51 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Paxil, Advil Pm is studied
No reports are found. Please check back later.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Paxil for Depression reported by 555 people (updated 21 hours ago)
- Advil Pm for Insomnia reported by 39 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Depression (157 drugs in 20,917 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Insomnia (95 drugs in 6,599 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anyone had side effects from taking blood pressure medication and garcinia cambodgia formula
I am currently on paxil and zebeta, I want to take garcinia cambogia formula, but I want to know what if any side effects or drug interactions there are.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
Hello: I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause. Dif ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Novocaine at the dentist office
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.