Paxil, Advil Pm for a 53-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 53 year old female patient who has Depression, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Paxil (what 70,233 Paxil users reported?) has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is used in depression.
Advil pm (what 225 Advil Pm users reported?) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine citrate; ibuprofen. It is used in insomnia.
What are the conditions
Depression (latest reports from 1,148,155 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 780,055 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Temazepam.
On Jul, 25, 2014: 0 female aged 51 (±5) who take Paxil, Advil Pm is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Depression, Insomnia
- Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Advil Pm - 38MG;200MG (diphenhydramine citrate; ibuprofen): used for 1 - 6 months
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Advil Pm
- support group for people who take Paxil
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anyone had side effects from taking blood pressure medication and garcinia cambodgia formula
I am currently on paxil and zebeta, I want to take garcinia cambogia formula, but I want to know what if any side effects or drug interactions there are.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
Hello: I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause. Dif ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Paxil for Depression reported by 573 people (updated 11 hours ago)
- Advil Pm for Insomnia reported by 42 people (updated 4 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Depression (163 drugs in 21,807 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Insomnia (99 drugs in 6,822 reports) (updated 13 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.