Paxil, Advil Pm for a 51-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 51 year old female patient who has Depression, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Paxil (latest outcomes from 70,248 users) has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Advil pm (latest outcomes from 226 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride; ibuprofen. It is often used in insomnia.
What are the conditions
Depression (latest reports from 1,155,565 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Melatonin.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 0 female aged 51 (±5) who take Paxil, Advil Pm is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Depression, Insomnia
- Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Advil Pm - 38MG;200MG (diphenhydramine citrate; ibuprofen): used for 1 - 6 months
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Advil Pm
- support group for people who take Paxil
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone had side effects from taking blood pressure medication and garcinia cambodgia formula
I am currently on paxil and zebeta, I want to take garcinia cambogia formula, but I want to know what if any side effects or drug interactions there are.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
Hello: I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause. Dif ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29. In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Paxil for Depression reported by 583 people (updated 14 hours ago)
- Advil Pm for Insomnia reported by 42 people (updated 2 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Depression (164 drugs in 22,147 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Insomnia (100 drugs in 6,900 reports) (updated 13 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Paxil, Alcohol, Ibuprofen And Diphenhydramine Citrate for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attack, Pain - Back. The patient has Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction)
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Allegra D 24 Hour, Cephalexin, Phentermine Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Ginkgo Leaf Extact, Ibuprofen And Diphenhydramine Citrate for a patient with Essential Hypertension, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Allergic Sinusitis, Weight Control, Preventive Health Care, Memory Aids, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type.
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lexapro, Paxil, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Paxil, Xanax, Prozac for a 76-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Paxil, Lexapro, Prozac for a 29-year old woman who has Panic Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.