Drug interactions between Tylenol, Dramamine, Benadryl, Promethazine for a 21-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Tylenol, Dramamine, Benadryl, Promethazine drug interactions for a 21 year old female patient who has Headache, Motion Sickness, Allergies, Nausea. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 382 female patients aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Headache, Motion Sickness, Allergies, Nausea
- Tylenol (acetaminophen): used for 1 - 6 months
- Dramamine (dimenhydrinate): used for 1 - 2 years
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 2 years
- Promethazine (promethazine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 2 years
On Jan, 28, 2014: 382 females aged 19 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Tylenol, Dramamine, Benadryl, Promethazine are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 19 (±5) in the use of Tylenol, Dramamine, Benadryl, Promethazine:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||81|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||79|
|Headache (pain in head)||34|
|Abdominal Pain Upper||29|
|Infusion Related Reaction||28|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 19 (±5) in long term use of Tylenol, Dramamine, Benadryl, Promethazine:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tylenol for Headache reported by 167 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Dramamine for Motion Sickness reported by 26 people (updated 13 hours ago)
- Benadryl for Allergies reported by 357 people (updated 18 hours ago)
- Promethazine for Nausea reported by 49 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergies (80 drugs in 4,025 reports) (updated 18 hours ago)
- Headache (86 drugs in 1,691 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Motion Sickness (3 drugs in 41 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
- Nausea (37 drugs in 818 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
From this study (6 months ago):
Past distal injuries returning with increased pressure symptoms. Eye pain with movement. Increased pressure and pain with neck movement. Connective tissue disease - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
This is one month postpartum. I have a list of symptoms that make it hard to deal with regular life. I had sore fingers and wrists and a rash on the palms of my hands and inside of forearms. Then the rash spread to the soles of my feet. Joint stiffness and pain in my knees, elbows, wrists and ankles. I took a topical cream for the rash on my arms and then it spread to legs, thighs, torso, neck . . . Now I have a sore throat, swollen glands. I tried ibuprofen and tylenol. to control pain, not bad, but stopped taking them because of the rashes.
To ER with new onset pressure/tightness in throat/neck up to my ears. Have a paraesophageal hiatal hernia. Cardiac work up negative. New bradycardia, low of mid 50's) with this episode. Normal HR is 80's +/- 10.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Lexy: How long do mood swings last from effexor withdrawal?
I've been effexor since August 2012. Highest dose Was 150mg for 6 weeks. It did nothing; in fact my anxiety Got worse. Decided to cut dose in half to 75mg. Subsequently got Bad withdrawals. Tapered for 6 months to 50mg. I'm tapering very slowly. I hate the mood swings and zaps the Worst ...
- By lesser orgasms :(: It has been a week since i quit smoking and i have a hard time achieving orgasms, why is this?
i have a bit of depression and anxiety but those are only flare ups, i have never had an issue achieving orgasms before this.
- By jinxy: Can smoking marijana cause vaginal bleeding
Smokes marijuana regualy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By pt1234: Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- By Boo Radly: Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- By Leslieh29: Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Zyrtec, Fluconazole, Lansoprazole, Miralax, Lidoderm, Cardizem, Fioricet, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Relpax, Tylenol, Enbrel, Vitamin B12, Restasis, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex Hfa, Xopenex, Singulair, Oxycodone, Baclofen, Aygestin, Vitamin D for a patient with Allergic Reactions, Allergic Sinusitis, Gerd, Constipation, Pain Management, Hypertension, Migraine With Aura, Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Dry Eye, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Endometriosis, Vitamin D Deficiency. The patient has Single Digit Swelling From.past Injury, Vertigo Positional, Nerve Pain (Neuralgia), Pain - Joints (Joint pain), Pain, Constipation, Passed Out (Fainting), Drowsiness, Fatigue, Interruption Of Aortic Arch, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased (High blood pressure), Pressure Sore, Vision Blurred, Diastolic Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Preservative Free, Synthroid for a patient with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Rash, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Pain - Wrist (Wrist pain), Swollen Glands, Rash (Rashes)
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Tylenol, Benadryl, Progesterone, Natural Estrogenic Substance-estrone, Quinine Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Prilosec, Candesartan Cilexetil for a patient with Neuropathy Peripheral, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Menopausal Symptoms Prophylaxis, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Gerd, Htn. The patient has Lightheadedness (Dizziness), Palpitations (Heart palpitations), Neck Tightness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.