Review: taking DayQuil and Losartan together
Summary: drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take DayQuil and Losartan together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between DayQuil and Losartan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take DayQuil and Losartan >>>
On Mar, 30, 2015: 2 people who take DayQuil, Losartan are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- DayQuil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine)
- Losartan (losartan potassium)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take DayQuil and Losartan?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking DayQuil and Losartan
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium for a 47-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium for a 39-year old woman with Malignant Hypertension. The patient has Bloodshot Eyes
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium for a 68-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Losartan for a 59-year old man with Pain - Joints, Acid Reflux, Blood Pressure. The patient has Acid Reflux, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Lipitor, Losartan Potassium, Fenofibrate for a 60-year old man with Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Kidney Damage. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Losing Weight
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Dayquil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat common cold. Losartan (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dayquil is used in:
- Losartan is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Dayquil alternatives:
- Losartan alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.