Review: taking Dilantin and Isoniazid together
Summary: drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Dilantin and Isoniazid together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dilantin and Isoniazid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Dilantin and Isoniazid >>>
On Mar, 30, 2015: 1 people who takes Dilantin, Isoniazid is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Dilantin (phenytoin sodium)
- Isoniazid (isoniazid)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Stevens-johnson Syndrome||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Stevens-johnson Syndrome|
|Septic Shock||Septic Shock|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Dilantin and Isoniazid?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Dilantin and Isoniazid
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Dilantin for a 88-year old woman with Probiotic.
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Dilantin for a 66-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Finger Cramps, No Energy, Difficulty Breathing, Irritability, Sensitivity To The Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Zarontin, Dilantin, Klonopin, Tegretol, Neurontin, Depakene, Depakote, Lamictal for a 29-year old woman with Epilepsy. The patient has Chronic Pain
- A study of side effects of Phenytek for a 53-year old woman with Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Gout
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Keppra, Dilantin for a 24-year old woman with Epilepsy, Seizures. The patient has Palpitations, Thirst - Excessive, Fatigue, Headache, Tremor
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Dilantin (phenytoin sodium) is often used to treat epilepsy. Isoniazid (isoniazid) is often used to treat tuberculosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dilantin is used in:
- Isoniazid is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Dilantin alternatives:
- Isoniazid alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.