Review: taking Ginseng and Gleevec together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Ginseng and Gleevec together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ginseng and Gleevec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ginseng and Gleevec >>>
On Apr, 10, 2015: 0 people who takes Ginseng, Gleevec is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Ginseng (ginseng, american)
- Gleevec (imatinib mesylate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ginseng and Gleevec?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Ginseng and Gleevec
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a 54-year old woman with CML. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a 71-year old woman with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). The patient has Hot Flash
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a 76-year old woman with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). The patient has Shuffling Gait Pill Rolling
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a 35-year old man with Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (in Remission). The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a 76-year old man with CML. The patient has Double Vision
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Gleevec (imatinib mesylate) is often used to treat chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Gleevec is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Gleevec alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.