Review: taking Keppra and Tart Cherry together
Summary: drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Keppra and Tart Cherry together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Keppra and Tart Cherry. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Keppra and Tart Cherry >>>
On Mar, 26, 2015: 2 people who take Keppra, Tart Cherry are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Keppra (levetiracetam)
- Tart Cherry (sour cherry)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Keppra and Tart Cherry?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Keppra and Tart Cherry
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Lysine, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Garlic, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Lipitor, Ambien, Celexa, Keppra for a 65-year old man with General Physical Condition, Canker Sores And Fever Blisters, Blood Thinner, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Sleepy, Depression, Seizures. The patient has Seizure - Generalized
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl, Neurontin, Keppra Xr for a 33-year old woman with Pain, Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Gait Disturbance, Short-term Memory Loss, Nausea, Fatigue - Chronic, Visual Impairment, Pain Exacerbated, Migraine With Aura
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a 39-year old man with Epilepsy. The patient has Tired Eyes
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a 11-year old boy with Epilepsy. The patient has Dyslexia
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a 79-year old man with Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Keppra (levetiracetam) is often used to treat epilepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Keppra is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Keppra alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.