Review: taking Lorazepam and Norflex and Valium together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Lorazepam and Norflex and Valium together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lorazepam and Norflex and Valium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
On Apr, 9, 2015: 23 people who take Lorazepam, Norflex, Valium are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Lorazepam (lorazepam)
- Norflex (orphenadrine citrate)
- Valium (diazepam)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Diabetes Mellitus||Weight Decreased|
|Rhinitis Allergic||Back Pain|
|Thyroid Neoplasm||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Oedema Peripheral||Neuropathy Peripheral||Urinary Incontinence||Tardive Dyskinesia||Faecal Incontinence|
|Hypokalaemia||Diabetes Mellitus||Salivary Hypersecretion||Haemoptysis||Haemangioma Of Skin|
|Cholelithiasis||Road Traffic Accident||Hepatitis C||Incoherent||Dysgeusia|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome||Drug Addiction||Constipation||Injury||Diverticulum|
|Dehydration||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome||Convulsion||Haemoglobin Decreased||Constipation|
|Weight Decreased||Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal||Dependence||Gingival Pain||Deafness Neurosensory|
|Suicidal Ideation||Dystonia||Diabetes Mellitus|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lorazepam and Norflex and Valium?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Lorazepam and Norflex and Valium
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Bi-sifrol, Lorazepam, Mirtazapine, Alprazolam for a 59-year old man with Pain, Parkinsonism, Panic Disorder, Depression. The patient has Dopamine Dysregulation Syndrome, Depression, Parkinsonism
- A study of drug interactions between Indian Tumeric, Prednisone, Oxycodone, Ativan for a 55-year old man with Nasal Inflammation, Nail Dystrophy, Pain Management, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Nail Dystrophy
- A study of side effects of Valium for a 51-year old man with Muscle Strain.
- A study of drug interactions between Sonata, Ativan for a 24-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia.
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Lamictal, Pristiq for a 61-year old woman with Anxiety, Bipolar 2, Depression. The patient has Crowded Teeth, Toothache
Related drug interaction studies:
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.