Review: Marijuana and Klonopin
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Marijuana and Klonopin. It is created by eHealthMe based on 115 people who take the drugs. The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
On Apr, 1, 2014: 115 people who reported to have interactions when taking Marijuana, Klonopin are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Marijuana (marijuana)
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Marijuana, Klonopin:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Respiratory Arrest (cessation of normal respiration due to failure of the lungs to function effectively)||93|
|Toxicity To Various Agents (poisoning due to various agents)||40|
|Cardio-respiratory Arrest (sudden dysfunction of heart and lungs)||38|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)||34|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Marijuana, Klonopin:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Toothache (tooth pain)||11|
|Mental Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition (abnormal a mental or behavioural pattern due to medicine)||8|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||4|
|Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar cause seizures)||2|
|Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements)||2|
|Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids)||2|
|Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood)||2|
How effective are the drugs:
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Drug abuse
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Marijuana is used in:
- Klonopin is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Marijuana alternatives:
- Klonopin alternatives:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
I often combine all of these at once. changing doses frequently!
I tested positive for tricyclic antidepressants but I have never used them. Would anything I have taken cause a false positive?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- Is glutathione and l carnitine safe to use when you have mitrwl valve prolapse and kidney stones?
I am 47 and in dire need of an effective weight loss supplement.Desperate to get a sound advice please.thank you!
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Marijuana effect on oa pain
I have severe OA ( hips, knees replaced) cervical and lumbar spine require fusing both shoulders need replacing.This is Ortho doc talking not me. I get no relief from non-steroidal anti inflammatory or only short relief from steroid injections. oxicodine does work when pain is intollerable but Fear ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Marijuana, Ritalin, Vyvanse, Klonopin for a patient with Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Adhd, Social Anxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Adderall 10, Celexa, Marijuana, Xanax, Klonopin, Alcohol for a patient with ADD, Depression - Adolescents, Depression, Stress And Anxiety.
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lorazepam for a 57-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Weed, Daytrana for a 22-year old woman who has Major Depressive Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.