Review: taking Metformin and Kava together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Metformin and Kava together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metformin and Kava. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metformin and Kava >>>
On Apr, 7, 2015: 0 people who takes Metformin, Kava is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Metformin (metformin hydrochloride)
- Kava (kava)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join our support group of Metformin and Kava on
Do you take Metformin and Kava?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Metformin and Kava
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 56-year old man with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Sudden Hearing Loss
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 57-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Diabetes
- A study of drug interactions between Lialda, Metformin, Simvastatin, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 69-year old man with Ulcerative Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Cramps - Muscle, Bleeding Tendency
- A study of side effects of Metformin Hydrochloride for a 58-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Seveer Upper Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Ramipril, Sertraline for a 52-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Hot Flushes, Cough, Headache
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Metformin (metformin hydrochloride) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Kava (kava) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metformin is used in:
- Kava is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Metformin alternatives:
- Kava alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.