Drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate and Lisinopril and L-Valine and L-Isoleucine and L-Leucine
This is a real world study of Metoprolol Succinate and Lisinopril and L-Valine and L-Isoleucine and L-Leucine drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is used in high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, heart palpitations, heart rate irregular, heart rate increased, hypotension.
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is used in high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, essential hypertension, hypotension, heart failure, heart attack.
L-valine has active ingredients of branched - chain amino acids.
L-isoleucine has active ingredients of branched - chain amino acids.
L-leucine has active ingredients of branched - chain amino acids.
On May, 19, 2013: 6 people who reported to have interactions when taking Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Metoprolol Succinate (metoprolol succinate)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- L-Valine (branched - chain amino acids)
- L-Isoleucine (branched - chain amino acids)
- L-Leucine (branched - chain amino acids)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|2||Mitral Valve Incompetence||2|
|4||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension||2|
|7||Pain In Extremity||1|
|9||Rotator Cuff Syndrome||1|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bowel preparation
- Thyroid disorder
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amino acid supplements
- Amino acid inj
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- post a comment or see what 21 people said
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
- Lisinopril and Metoprolol Succinate drug interactions (8,858 reports)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
From this study (4 months ago):
From this study (6 months ago):
Emm on Apr, 9, 2013:
It is highly unlikely that Lisinopril caused your cancer. You say you also take Atenolol. Both of these medications affect potassium levels in the blood. Altered potassium can cause muscle pain and cramping. The cancer also causes pain. If you are in remission make an appt ASAP. I pray for your recovery. Drink plenty of fluids, eat a mostly raw diet, and do all you can to stay well. Good luck.
amanda biggs on Aug, 31, 2012:
i have breast cancer and i was not feel well so went to doctor and they put me no penicillin vk are they shue it all right to take them
emelita on Mar, 24, 2011:
Yesterday I ask my pharmacy to print me a copy of all the medicine i have taken and he is kind enough to print me from 2005 to present 2011. I have seen that I have been on lisinopryl since or maybe as early as 2005 to 2009. On 2008 I have been diagnose with Uterus cancer so i have an extensive Hysterectomy. By the way all symptoms that I have at the time I am taking lisinopryl is the pain on my hips which I cannot walk much and sit much and stand much. I have always infections which wont go away. after the hysterectomy, the hips pains go away and the infections go away too. After that I change Doctor and he gave me a different HB pills. Now one week ago I started feeling the pain again after the Doctor change my medication So I started digging on what mediation I am taking that resulted of me having a cancer on the uterus and this lisinopryl is the culprit. lisinopryl. at that time I am also taking Atenolol 100 mg.
My husband just started the primidone, started with 1/2 tablet for 7 days then 1/2 tablet in th morning and in the evening. I had just upped the dose,and he had been taking 1/2 am 1/2 pm for about 4 days when he lost the use of his left hand. No other symptoms, just the hand.
Been in A-fib for the last 4 weeks. Just Started Xarelto a couple of weeks ago
to prevent a stroke. Going to be Cardio-verted in 2 weeks from today. Last time i was Cardio-verted was 2 years ago. I was hoping to stay in sinus rythym and that i would never go back in A-fib, but it did.
decreased muscle strenght in one arm
Fresno on Dec, 9, 2012:
Over the past year, I have lost substantial muscle tone. Strength remains ok but significant change is hardness of muscles though my diet and workout routine remain the same. I stopped finasteride and continue to loss muscle tone. Have had blood work and other tests all negative. Any suggestions
william mcniff on Nov, 20, 2012:
No one lost muscle tissue/weight during or after the BMT????Really??? I lost 75lbs during and after my BMT. 205 to 130lbs. I have no muscle mass at all.
It has been over 4 years since my transplant and I still cannot rebuild the lost muscle. This is with
testosterone shots weight training BCAA Whey protein
creatine etc etc etc.
I find it hard to believe muscle wasting did not occur with other patients.
K S Prakash on Apr, 6, 2011:
I used Lopid 300 mg once a day for about 3 to 3.5 months. My blood sugar levels rose...
I stopped Lopid.
Lopid also caused pain in the lower ribs, just above the stomach apart from muscle weakness.
I stopped the drug and awaiting for improvement.
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Cefotiam Hydrochloride, Diovan, Amoxicillin, Bicalutamide, Silodosin, Amino Acid Inj, Casodex, Blopress, Norvasc, Unknown Medication, Corinael, Gliclazide, Unknown for a patient with Depression. The patient has Jaundice (Jaundice - yellow skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Niaspan, Nac Amino Acid, Calcium, Multiple Vitamins, Xalatan, Lovoxyl for a patient with High Density Lipoprotein Decreased, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Mineral Supplementation, Vitamin Supplementation, Glaucoma, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting), Syncope (Fainting), Skin Burning Sensation, Paraesthesia, Nausea, Hypotension, Feeling Cold, Dizziness, Decreased Appetite (Appetite - decreased), Burning Sensation, Asthenia (Weakness)
- A study of drug interactions between Phenobarbital Amino, Pentobarbital Cap, Oxcarbazepine, Topiramate, Fosphenytoin, Levetiracetam, Lacosamide for a patient with Convulsion. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute, No Therapeutic Response, Hyponatraemia, Drug Ineffective
- A study of drug interactions between Avelox, Compound Amino Acid, Intralipid 20%, Azithromycin, Tanshinone, Tanreqing, Danshen Dripping Pill for a patient with Lung Infection, Medical Diet, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Rhabdomyolysis, Myalgia (Muscle aches)
- A study of drug interactions between Avelox, Azithromycin, Tanshinone, Tanreqing, Compound Amino Acid, Intralipid 20% for a patient with Lung Infection, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Rhabdomyolysis, Myalgia (Muscle aches)
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Amino Acid Inj, Iron, Pantoprazole, Azathioprine for a patient with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. The patient has Ileal Stenosis
- A study of drug interactions between Avelox, Azithromycin, Tanshinone, Tanreqing, Intralipid 20%, Compound Amino Acid for a patient with Lung Infection, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Rhabdomyolysis, Myalgia (Muscle aches)
- A study of drug interactions between Leucine, Omeprazole, Tylex, Prednesol, Selozok, Puran T4, Epoetin Alfa, Furosemide, Fluconazole, Exjade for a patient with Hypertension, Thyroid Disorder, Swelling, Candidiasis, Blood Disorder. The patient has Vision Blurred, Spinal Cord Injury (Spinal cord trauma), Drug Administration Error, Diarrhoea (Diarrhea), Bone Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Aldactone, Lasix, Cinal [ascorbic Acid,calcium Pantothenate], Urso 250, Livact [isoleucine,leucine,valine], Carnaculin [kallidinogenase], Adetphos, Methycobal, Marzulene S, Fastic, Takepron, Juvela, Promac [polaprezinc], Nexavar for a patient with Oedema, Vitamin Supplementation, Hepatic Function Abnormal, Cardiovascular Disorder, Gastrointestinal Disorder Therapy, Gastric Ulcer, Diabetes Mellitus, Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant. The patient has Hyperammonaemia, Hepatic Failure
- A study of drug interactions between Xylocaine, Flurbiprofen, Lasix, Amino Acid Inj, Doxil, Soldem 3a, Azunol, Gaster, Primperan, Glycyron, Amikamycin, Mucosta, Ceftriaxone Sodium, Iodine for a patient with Prophylaxis, Ovarian Cancer Recurrent. The patient has Ileus (Intestinal obstruction), Ascites
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisolone, Imuran, Remicade, Urso 250, Novorapid, Intralipid 10%, Amino Acid Inj, 5-asa, Penles, Colonel, Alfarol, Blostar M, Bio Three, Thyradin, Solita- No 3, Solitax-h, Elental, Aspartate Potassium, Proton Pump Inhibitor for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Influenza (The flu), Hypokalaemia (Hypokalemia), Hepatic Function Abnormal, Encephalopathy, Eczema, Device Related Infection, Convulsion, Bacteraemia
- A study of drug interactions between Eloxatin, Capecitabine, Prochlorperazine, Metoclopramide, Heparin, Amino Acid Inj, Tropisetron, Vitamin B6 for a patient with Gastric Cancer. The patient has Obstruction Gastric, Malnutrition, Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Sunitinib Malate, Novomix for a patient with Constipation, Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Bleeding Varicose Vein
- A study of drug interactions between Plas-amino, Rasilez for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Blood Uric Acid Increased, Acidosis
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Ester-c, Aspirin, Cranbrerry Extract, Amino Acid Supplements, Lisinopril, Fosamax, Lipitor, Calcium, Vitamin D3, Premarin, Moviprep for a patient with Bowel Preparation. The patient has Swollen Tongue, Drug Hypersensitivity
- A study of drug interactions between 7-amino Nitrazepam, Temazepam, Diazepam, Heroin for a patient with Drug Abuse. The patient has Narcotic Intoxication
- A study of drug interactions between 7-amino Nitrazepam, Sertraline Hcl, Diazepam, Heroin for a patient with Drug Abuse. The patient has Narcotic Intoxication
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Ester-c, Aspirin, Cranberry Extract, Fish Oil, Lipitor, Moviprep, Amino Acid Supplements, Vitamin D3, Lisinopril, Premarin, Fosamax for a patient with Bowel Preparation. The patient has Drug Hypersensitivity
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Valine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Ganaton, Harnal D, Godex, Mucosta, Ursodeoxycholic Acid, Hepsera for a patient with Hepatitis B. The patient has Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant Recurrent
- A study of drug interactions between Trimethoprim, Amino Acid Inj, Acetazolamide, Ubidecarenone, Carbazochrome Sodium Sulfonate, Ampicillin Sodium, Sulbactam Sodium, Amikacin Sulfate, Maxipime, Calcium Folinate, Doxorubicin Hcl, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate, Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate, Cyclophosphamide, Granisetron Hcl, Spironolactone, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Methotrexate, Cytarabine, Prednisolone, Oncovin, Sprycel, Mosapride Citrate, Oren-gedoku-to, Azosemide, Omepral, Marzulene-s for a patient with Prophylaxis, Acute Lymphocytic Leukaemia, Antiemetic Supportive Care. The patient has White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting), Stomatitis, Renal Failure Acute, Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia, Platelet Count Decreased (Thrombocytopenia ), Oedema, Neutrophil Count Decreased, Nausea, Liver Disorder, Ileus (Intestinal obstruction), Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage, Febrile Neutropenia, Diarrhoea (Diarrhea), Constipation, Anaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Leucine, Isoleucine And, Amino Acid Arginine for a patient with Malnutrition, Hepatitis Alcoholic. The patient has Renal Failure (Acute kidney failure), Hyponatraemia
- A study of drug interactions between Heparin Sodium, Calcijex, Epogen, Phoslo, Renagel, Nephrocaps, Risperdal, Celexa, Synthroid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin B-12, Carnitor, Ferrlecit, Valine 1% for a patient with Hypocalcaemia, Anaemia, Hypophosphataemia, Medical Diet, Mental Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Acidosis. The patient has Anaphylactic Reaction (Anaphylaxis), Dizziness, Hypotension, Tachycardia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Is my drug associated with Abasia?
- A study of side effects of Vioxx
- A study of drug interactions between Avandia, Zocor, Prilosec, Prinivil, Vioxx, Imdur, Lasix
- Latest Lupron outcomes in real world
- Could Endometriosis cause Thyroid disorder?
- Could Prostate cancer cause Thyroid disorder?
- Could Prostate cancer metastatic cause Thyroid disorder?
- Latest Prozac outcomes in real world
- Latest Klonopin outcomes in real world
- Could Stress and anxiety cause Ocd?