Review: taking Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali >>>
On Apr, 5, 2015: 0 people who takes Mucuna pruriens, Tongkat Ali is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Mucuna pruriens (cowhage)
- Tongkat Ali (eurycoma longifolia)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Mucuna Pruriens for a 56-year old woman with Arthritis Enteropathic. The patient has Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Codeine Sulfate, Alcohol, Marijuana, Mucuna Pruriens, Caffeine, Vyvanse, Temazepam, Clonazepam, Requip for a 26-year old man with GERD, Slipped Disk, Feeling Of Relaxation, Enzyme Supplementation, Attention Span, Adhd, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Insomnia Exacerbated, Gerd, Pain Exacerbated, Ptsd, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Nifedipine, Cephalexin, Vitamin D, Omeprazole, Chrysin, Eurycoma Longifolia, Tongkat Ali, Tribulis Terrestris, Meloxicam for a 48-year old man with Anal Fissure, Infection, Depression, Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Adhesive Capsulitis. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Natural DHEA, 5 HTP, Synephrine, Mucuna Pruriens, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Vitamin B6 for a 39-year old woman with Loss Of Libido, Mood Enhancement, Stimulants, Mood Stabilizer, Catalyst For 5-htp.
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium, Eurycoma Longifolia for a 74-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased, Blood Testosterone Decreased.
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.