Review: Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
What are the drugs
Mucuna pruriens (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of cowhage.
Tongkat ali (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of eurycoma longifolia.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 0 people who take Mucuna pruriens, Tongkat Ali is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Mucuna pruriens (cowhage)
- Tongkat Ali (eurycoma longifolia)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat Ali
- support group for people who take Mucuna Pruriens
- support group for people who take Tongkat Ali
Latest outcomes in real world:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any idea about azilect & mucuna drug interaction?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect, Mucuna Pruriens)
I am taking 1 Azilect 1mg / day, and I would like to try Mucuna, but not sure about their interactions? Any idea?
Complete drug side effects:
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Natural DHEA, 5 HTP, Synephrine, Mucuna Pruriens, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Vitamin B6 for a patient with Loss Of Libido, Mood Enhancement, Stimulants, Mood Stabilizer, Catalyst For 5-htp.
Comments: I'm looking for a natural libido enhancer and want to add these supplements. But I'm concerned about them stressing out my liver since I have hep-c (early stage).
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.