Review: taking Saphris and Marijuana together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Saphris and Marijuana together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Saphris and Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Saphris and Marijuana >>>
On Apr, 13, 2015: 0 people who takes Saphris, Marijuana is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Saphris (asenapine maleate)
- Marijuana (marijuana)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Saphris and Marijuana?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Saphris and Marijuana
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Saphris, Clonazepam for a 31-year old man with GAD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Skin Plaque
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Marijuana, Coffee, Aleve, Tylenol, Vistaril, Klonopin, Provigil, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr, Viibryd, Lamictal for a 30-year old man with Malnutrition, Stress, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 16-year old girl with Goodpasture Syndrome.
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 18-year old boy with Recreational Use. The patient has Testicular Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Minocycline Hydrochloride, Valproate Sodium, Saphris for a 29-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris, Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Drowsiness, Oculogyric Crisis
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Saphris (asenapine maleate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Saphris is used in:
- Marijuana is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Saphris alternatives:
- Marijuana alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.