Review: Suboxone and Valium
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Suboxone and Valium. It is created by eHealthMe based on 120 people who take the drugs. The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
On Apr, 3, 2014: 120 people who reported to have interactions when taking Suboxone, Valium are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride)
- Valium (diazepam)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Suboxone, Valium:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation)||56|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)||44|
|Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present)||42|
|Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating)||28|
|Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body)||26|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Suboxone, Valium:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating)||16|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation)||14|
|Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat)||8|
|Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur)||8|
How effective are the drugs:
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Drug dependence
- Bipolar disorder
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is often used to treat opiate withdrawal. Valium (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Suboxone is used in:
- Valium is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Suboxone alternatives:
- Valium alternatives:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
From this study (11 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
All of a suden I just started breaking out into a rash when I get hot and am tired alot.
want to know if can take imitrex with kloopin, valium, prozac, wellbutrin, and suboxone
Depression, chronic pain, head ache, fatigue, anxiety, forgetfulness, brain fog
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- Is clomid safe to take while on seroquel, valium, achiphex, & methadone 35mg?
i am worried about taking clomid w any of this meds., especially seroquel. Though, I do not take on regular basis.
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose and th ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Trileptal, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Linzess, Pravastatin Sodium, Valium, Aspirin, Suboxone, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Norvasc, Fish Oil for a patient with Epilepsy Congenital, Anxiety Disorder, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease, Opiate Withdrawal, Stable Angina. The patient has Fatigue, Rash When Exposed To Heat
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Valium, Imitrex, Klonopin for a patient with Dpresion, Depression', Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety And Depression, Migraines, Seveere Anxiety. The patient has Migraine, Anxiety, Nervous Stomach
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Valium, Topamax, Suboxone, Prilosec for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Heartburn Prevention.
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tramadol, Dilantin, Valium, Depakote Cp for a 52-year old man who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Suboxone, Concerta for a 40-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Valium, Viibryd for a 32-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.