Review: taking Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha >>>
On Mar, 4, 2015: 0 people who takes Adderall 30, Ashwagandha is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Ashwagandha (ashwagandha)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Adderall Xr 20 for a 21-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Muscle Atrophy, Muscle Atrophy
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Glipizide, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 46-year old woman with ADHD, Blood Pressure Increased, Diabetic Complication, High Blood Cholesterol.
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20, Risperdal for a 22-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Oculogyric Crisis
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Adderall Xr 30 for a 37-year old man with Depression, Add. The patient has Hair Disorder, Hair Texture Abnormal
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a 37-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Pericarditis
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Adderall 30 is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Adderall 30 alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.