Review: Allegra and Requip Xl drug interactions
This review analyzes the interactions between Allegra and Requip Xl. It is created by eHealthMe based on 274 people who have drug interactions while taking the drugs. The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
What are the drugs
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,796 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Requip xl (latest outcomes from 719 users) has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease.
On Mar, 5, 2014: 274 people who reported to have interactions when taking Allegra, Requip Xl are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Requip Xl (ropinirole hydrochloride)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Allegra, Requip Xl:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||80|
|Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)||64|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||60|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||41|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Allegra, Requip Xl:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||4|
|Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively)||2|
|Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction)||2|
How effective are the drugs:
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used to treat allergies. Requip Xl (ropinirole hydrochloride) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Allegra is used in:
- Requip xl is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Allegra alternatives:
- Requip xl alternatives:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
From this study (4 years ago):
From this study (4 years ago):
recently diagnosed as having mild ITP
Doctor changed Pravastatin to Crestor and my neuropathy symptoms increased dramatically, so I stopped all statins for 9 months. I have recently started Pravastatin again because my cholesterol levels are the worst they have ever been. Symptoms seem to be getting worse again.
Have had chronic fatigue ever since I started on HIV meds. I seem to be one of the 25% who seem to have this unfortunate reaction to taking them.
I experienced an anxiety attack after one day on Celebrex. I also had insomnia, by the 5th day I could not sleep at all and had to stay home from work.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Ive been taking fexofenadine hydrochloride for a allergic reaction to hair dye. since ive been taking these tablets ive got a mouth ulcer and i am just enquiring if this is due to the tablet
I recently used loreal hair dye which had henna in the ingredient, ive had an allergic reaction to this and i was but on fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg tablets. since ive been taking these a mouth ulcer under my tooth has appeared and don't know if it is due to these tablets because it has never ...
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- I developed excessive saliva production after starting ropinerole (requip) for plmd. sleep was impossible due to frequent swallowing. has anyone else experienced similar symptoms?
The first 5 drugs above on my list that I tried for PLMD, I no longer use. I took ropinerole (Requip) for about 2 weeks when I noticed that I was producing more saliva and was swallowing a lot. It didn't really bother me too much, because the other drugs that I take give me a dry mouth. When I went ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Nexium, Zantac 150, Avapro, Requip, Zocor, Lantus Solostar, Novolog Flexpen, Metformin, Byetta for a patient with Allergies, Acid Reflux, Blood Pressure, Restless Legs, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Platelet Count
- A study of drug interactions between Reyataz, Norvir, Epivir, Viread, Metformin Hydrochloride, Pravastatin Sodium, Modafinil, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Acyclovir, Androgel, Finasteride, Allegra, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Nasacort Aq for a patient with Hiv Infection, Csf Glucose, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Fatigue, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn Prevention, Testosterone, Hair Loss, Allergies, Neuropathy Peripheral, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Requip, Celebrex, Zantac 150, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Arthritis, Ulcer, Allergies. The patient has Insomnia, Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.