From FDA reports: drug interactions between Amphetamine Sulfate and Advil Cold And Sinus
This is a real world study of Amphetamine Sulfate and Advil Cold And Sinus drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Do you have a question? Healthcare is personal: one drug can work differently between women and men, or for people of different ages. How do you find patients like you to answer your question, and ensure only patients like you can answer it? Our Personalized Q&A can help. Start now
What are the drugs
Amphetamine sulfate has active ingredients of amphetamine sulfate. It is used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, fatigue, depression, recreational, weight abnormal, weight loss.
Advil cold and sinus has active ingredients of ibuprofen; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is used in sinus headache, cold symptoms, sinus congestion, nasal congestion, common cold, sinusitis.
On Jun, 15, 2013: 0 people who reported to have interactions when taking Amphetamine Sulfate, Advil Cold And Sinus is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Amphetamine Sulfate (amphetamine sulfate)
- Advil Cold And Sinus (ibuprofen; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride)
No reports are found. Please check back later.
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Amphetamine Sulfate (amphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Advil Cold And Sinus (ibuprofen; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat sinus headache. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Amphetamine sulfate is used in:
- Advil cold and sinus is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Amphetamine sulfate alternatives:
- Advil cold and sinus alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrea for a 62-year old man who has Polycythemia Vera (52 minutes ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Furosemide, Metoprolol Succinate for a 71-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Fluid Retention, PVC's Tachycardia (55 minutes ago)
- Suprax for a 26-year old woman who has Typhoid Fever (1 hour ago)
- Clomid for a 31-year old woman who has Anovulatory Cycle (1 hour ago)
- Zolpidem, Crestor, , Axiron for a 58-year old man who has Cant Sleep, High Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Low Testosterone (2 hours ago)
- Yasmin, Vitamins, Alprazolam for a 32-year old woman who has PMS, Fatigue, Anxiety (2 hours ago)
- Simvastatin for a 69-year old man who has Fexofenadine (3 hours ago)
- Nuvaring, Viibryd, Xanax, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman who has Birth Control And Family Planning, Depression - Major, Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks , Focus, Concentration (3 hours ago)
- Allopurinol, Finasteride, Perindopril Erbumine for a 69-year old man who has Gout, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure (3 hours ago)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 29-year old woman who has Anxiety & Insomnia (3 hours ago)