Review: taking Arimidex and Cinnamon together
Summary: drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Arimidex and Cinnamon together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Arimidex and Cinnamon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Arimidex and Cinnamon >>>
On Mar, 3, 2015: 1 people who takes Arimidex, Cinnamon is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Arimidex (anastrozole)
- Cinnamon (cassia cinnamon)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Arimidex and Cinnamon?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Arimidex and Cinnamon
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Cinnamon, Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 63-year old woman with General Health, Blood Glucose, Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Blood Glucose Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Anastrozole, Zoloft for a 66-year old woman with Heartburn - Chronic, Breast Cancer In Situ, Depression. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Arimidex for a 53-year old woman with Joint Aches, Breast Cancer. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin D, Ranitidine, Ondansetron, Tramadol, Anastrozole for a 32-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Heartburn, Nausea, Pain - Back, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Sore Throat, Runny Nose
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Arimidex (anastrozole) is often used to treat breast cancer. Cinnamon (cassia cinnamon) is often used to treat hyperglycemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Arimidex is used in:
- Cinnamon is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Arimidex alternatives:
- Cinnamon alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.