Review: taking Atripla and Grapefruit together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Atripla and Grapefruit together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atripla and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Atripla and Grapefruit >>>
On Mar, 8, 2015: 0 people who takes Atripla, Grapefruit is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
- Grapefruit (grapefruit)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Atripla and Grapefruit?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Atripla and Grapefruit
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Branched - Chain Amino Acids, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Beta Glucans, Glucosamine Sulfate, Flaxseed Oil, Quercetin-3-rutinoside, Boswellin Serrata Resin, CoQ10, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Indian Tumeric, Vitamin D, Pravastatin Sodium, Flonase, Asmanex Twisthaler, Losartan Potassium for a 67-year old man with Joint Pain, Antioxidant Therapy, Joint Stiffness, Pain - Joints, Inflammation Localised, Vitamin D Decreased, High Ldl-p, Asthma, Hbp. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of side effects of Atripla for a 24-year old woman with Hiv Infection Cdc Category C3. The patient has Stomach Mass
- A study of side effects of Atripla for a 41-year old woman with HIV. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Toprol-xl, Atripla, Pravastatin Sodium for a 83-year old man with Blood Thinner, High Blood Pressure, Heart Valve Insufficiency, Hiv Infection Cdc Category A2, Choresterol. The patient has Heart Rate
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Atripla for a 71-year old man with Oral Herpes, Hiv Infection Cdc Category C3. The patient has Ed
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Atripla is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Atripla alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.