Review: taking Black Seed and Altace together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Black Seed and Altace together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Black Seed and Altace. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Black Seed and Altace >>>
On Mar, 1, 2015: 0 people who takes Black Seed, Altace is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Black Seed (black seed)
- Altace (ramipril)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Black Seed and Altace?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Black Seed and Altace
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Brilinta, Ramipril for a 51-year old woman with Blood Thinner, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Stress At Work. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Ramipril, Lamotrigine for a 34-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure, Bipolar. The patient has Finger Pain, Sweating Fever, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Ramipril for a 45-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Heart Valve Incompetence
- A study of drug interactions between Eplerenone, Lipitor, Ramipril for a 67-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Fatigue, Stomach Discomfort, Muscle Weakness
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Altace (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Altace alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.