Review: taking Buspar and GABA together
Summary: drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Buspar and GABA together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Buspar and GABA. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Buspar and GABA >>>
On Mar, 17, 2015: 1 people who takes Buspar, GABA is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride)
- GABA (gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid))
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Buspar and GABA?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Buspar and GABA
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Rozerem, Gabapentin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a 45-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of side effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 57-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Insulin-requiring Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Lisinopril, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman with Anxiety, Lupus Erythematosus, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Zantac 150, Synthroid, Gabapentin, Lexapro for a 54-year old woman with Depression, Gerd, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Fatigue, Nausea, Headache
- A study of side effects of Buspar for a 29-year old woman with Aniexty. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Gaba (gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid)) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Buspar is used in:
- Gaba is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Buspar alternatives:
- Gaba alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.