Review: taking Cephalexin and Orange Juice together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cephalexin and Orange Juice together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cephalexin and Orange Juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cephalexin and Orange Juice >>>
On Mar, 16, 2015: 0 people who takes Cephalexin, Orange Juice is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Cephalexin (cephalexin)
- Orange Juice (sweet orange)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cephalexin and Orange Juice?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Cephalexin and Orange Juice
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a 41-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Photosensitivity Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Bisoprolol Fumarate, Cephalexin, Gliclazide, Glucophage for a 61-year old man with Cardiac Disorder, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Eosinophilia
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Cephalexin for a 26-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Eczema Nummular.
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Cephalexin for a 57-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Abscess
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a 2-year old girl with Allergies. The patient has Fever
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Cephalexin alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.