Review: Cephalexin and Orange Juice
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cephalexin and Orange Juice together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cephalexin and Orange Juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
What are the drugs
Cephalexin (latest outcomes from 8,057 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
Orange juice (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of sweet orange.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 0 people who take Cephalexin, Orange Juice is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Cephalexin (cephalexin)
- Orange Juice (sweet orange)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cephalexin and Orange Juice?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Cephalexin and Orange Juice
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cephalexin and Orange Juice
- support group for people who take Cephalexin
- support group for people who take Orange Juice
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take nyquil if i'm on cephalexin
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Sore Throat, and takes Cephalexin)
I"ve had a sore throat for 8 days, I'm taking cephalexin for an ear infection. My question is "can I take Nyquil for my throat when I' on cephalexin?"
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
(Asked by a 22 year old man who has Diarrhoea Infectious, Nausea, Mucous In Stool, and takes Cephalexin)
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition. I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Upset Stomach, and takes Keflex)
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Has anyone else acquired ecthyma as they were getting over henoch schonlein purpura?
(Asked by a 12 year old girl who has Henoch-schonlein Purpura, Ecthyma, and takes Cephalexin, Bactrim, Gabapentin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Prednisone)
My 11 year old daughter came down with Henoch Schonlein Purpura in September of 2013, following a sore throat. We thought maybe the throat is what caused the purpura, but she also had a black type of wound on her knee that could have very well been a spider bite, so we are not sure which of the two ...
- Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Kidney Infection, and takes Keflex)
Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters?
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Achilles tendon tear
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Left Achilles Ligiment Tear; Also Diarrhea , and takes Keflex)
At the end of my 10 day treatment time on Cephalexin 500 mg, I experience diarrhea, so I took acidophilus three times a day, and it went away. I also woke up with a Achilles ligament tear, with a bulge in the tendon, not a rupture. No changes in my daily routine, in regards to exercise, just swimm ...
- Cephalexin 500 mg caused allergic reaction
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Anaphylactic Reaction, and takes Cephalexin)
I developed a rash that quickly turned to painful, itchy blistering after taking cephalexin 500mg capsules for only 2 days (the prescription was for 10 days). The rash was on my hands, legs, back, & arms. I was sent by my doctor to the hospital emergency room. diagnosed as an allergic reaction to c ...
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Cephalexin alternatives:
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a patient with Septecemia Because Of Septic Abortion. The patient has Diarrhea Associated With Medications Inj Ampicillin(550) 4 Vials, Inj Methergin I Amp , T. Toxoid, Flagyl (400) Inj Gentamycin(80), Ampicillin Capsules (500), Cephalexin (500), Inj Betnesol 1 Amp, In
Comments: • Loose motions started on 11.9.1990. They were at first bulky 3 or 4 times a day. Iron tablets and other vitamins were discontinued • Stay at the hospital was very traumatic. Diarrhea continued to get worse every day. Could eat only very soft rice and boiled vegetables I could not breathe. Cou ...
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a patient with Tooth Abscess. The patient has Abdominal Tenderness
Comments: no loose stools or other side effects until 10th day of treatment.Pain has centralized to right lower quadrant.
- A study of drug interactions between Keflex, Keflex for a patient with Sinus Infection. The patient has Neuropathy - Peripheral
Comments: I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs for 2 months at least could cause this issue I was wondering about BOTH clindamycin and keflex
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a patient with Skin Infection - Bacterial. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Stools - Black Or Tarry (black stool), Dizziness
Comments: 500 mg twice a day for 30 days.
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Cephalexin for a patient with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Injection Site Reaction. The patient has Corneal Ulcers And Infections
Comments: swollen hand, open and scabbed sores on legs. smaller red dots all over top and bottom of legs,pain,swollen legs and feet, itching.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.